Dr. Yolanda Crooms is a psychologist practicing in Dayton, OH. Dr. Crooms specializes in the treatment of health mental problems, and helps people to cope with their mental illnesses. As a psychologist, Dr. Crooms evaluates and treats patients through a variety of methods, most typically being psychotherapy or talk therapy. Patients usually visit Dr. Crooms because they have been experiencing depression, anxiety, stress or anger for a significant period of time and are seeking help. Psychologists may perform a variety of exams and assessments to diagnose a mental condition.
Ms. Yolanda M Crooms's Practice location
Dayton, OH 45458Get Direction
Ms. Yolanda M Crooms's reviewsWrite Review
- Why Is the Cause of Multiple Sclerosis Unknown?
It is a challenging experience for a doctor to break the news of the disease to a patient suffering from multiple sclerosis (MS) as the cause of the disease is unknown.Multiple sclerosis is an autoimmune disease where the immune system attacks its tissues. It is a progressive neurological disorder....
- What is Trichotillomania?
Trichotillomania, or hair pulling disorder, is a mental disorder in which people have a strong desire and urge to pull out hair from different parts of their body, including the scalp and eyebrows. In this type of disorder — also considered an impulse control disorder — one finds it hard to...
- What Are Natural Treatments for Depression?
There are multiple medications that can successfully treat depression. However, many individuals are interested in taking the natural route, to find natural remedies to cure their depression. There are many alternative therapies that can help to control the symptoms of moderate to severe depression....
- ADHD: What Is Talk Therapy?
Talk therapy can really be helpful to people living with ADHD. It’s normal for people to seek assistance from psychiatrists or professional counselors whenever they realize that they’re suffering from ADD/ADHD. You need to know that psychotherapy is very different from behavioral...
- Social ABCs: An Early Intervention Program for Autism
Autism is a condition that has been diagnosed at an increasing rate in recent year, but that remains relatively mysterious in a lot of ways. While there are many different initiatives examining the differences in the development of the brain in children with autism as compared to neurotypical...
- 5 Tips on Living with Binge Eating Disorder
Tip 1: Develop a healthier relationship with foodBingeing can easily get out of control, as it is often not about what you consume or the amount but the feeling you get once you start eating. It is all about stuffing yourself to suppress your feelings. The act of eating replaces the feelings you...
- Dr. William Russell Arnold PH.D.118 N 2nd St Fairborn OH 45324
- Dr. Dennis Evan O'grady PSY.D.7501 Paragon Rd Dayton OH 45459
- Dr. Karen Dotrice Harrison-hollinger PSYD5318 Rexford Ct Montgomery AL 36116
- Dr. Kathleen A Bonie PHD1136 Wilmington Ave Dayton OH 45420
- Dr. Katherine Theresa Platoni PSYD50 South Main Street Dayton OH 45458
- Dr. Anne Elizabeth Camm PSYDMiddletown Regional Hospital Middletown OH 45044