Dr. John Turi is a Chiropractor practicing in Spring Hill, FL. Dr. Turi specializes in preventing, diagnosing, and treating conditions associated with the neuromusculoskeletal system, while improving each patients functionality and quality of life. Conditions treated include sciatica, neck pain, and arthritis pain, among many others. Dr. Turi seeks to reduce pain and discomfort through manipulation and adjustment of the spine.
Education and Training
Life University College of Chiropractic 1982
Dr. John Turi D.C.'s Practice location
Spring Hill, FL 34609Get Direction
Dr. John Turi D.C.'s reviewsWrite Review
- The Main Causes of Lower Back Pain
Brief AnatomyThe back is composed of layers of muscles that hold the spinal column in place. It is involved in moving, twisting, and bending, which is why the back is prone to muscle strain.The spinal column is made up of vertebrae that are divided into five regions. The spinal column provides...
- Scoliosis Symptoms and Causes
Scoliosis often occurs in kids below the age of puberty. Some of the most common signs of scoliosis happen to be the following:...
- Chiropractic Care for Arthritis
Chiropractic has been successful and effective in managing the symptoms of arthritis. With regular treatment, pain is decreased and the need for medications is reduced or won't be needed. Chiropractic care can also restore lost range of motion and flexibility, increase muscle strength and improve...
- What Are the Symptoms and Treatment Options for Lower Back Strains?
Lower back strain is one of the most important causes of back pain. Lower back strains refer to the strain of muscles and ligaments in the back that maintains the vertebrae in place. Strain of these muscles leads to tissue tear and weakening of the muscles. This affects the positioning of the...
- Can Back Pain Get Diagnosed?
A major cause of absence in the work place is back pain. The intensity and symptoms of back pain differ greatly. Due to these variations, accurate diagnosis is sometimes difficult to get. However, some spinal diagnosis are direct.Majority of the cases related to back pain do not need medical...
- Tips on Living with Lower Back Pain
There are a variety of causes as to why you are experiencing lower back pain. Back pain may result from underlying health conditions such as connective tissue diseases, which include different types of arthritis, fibromyalgia syndrome, or sciatica (nerve root pain). Lower back pain can also be...
- Dr. Brett R. Bowser D.C.2431 Brunello Trace Lutz Florida 33558
- Dr. William Edward Scheu D.C.1283 Bruce B Downs Blvd Wesley Chapel FL 33544
- Dr. Michael A Craven D.C.5420 Land O Lakes Blvd Land O Lakes FL 34639
- Dr. Craig W Tushaus DC9035 Little Road New Port Richey FL 34654
- Dr. Brandon Christopher Delle chiaie DC2154 Duck Slough Blvd New Port Richey FL 34655
- Dr. Jeff Scott Kirschner DC5808 Boyette Rd Wesley Chapel FL 33544