Dr. Robert Earl Clark M.D., PHD
Dermatologist | MOHS-Micrographic Surgery200 Wellesley Trade Ln Cary NC, 27519
Dr. Robert Clark is a dermatologist practicing in Cary, NC. Dr. Clark specializes in skin care. Dermatologists evaluate and manage both common and uncommon skin conditions. These conditions include acne, psoriasis, warts, skin infections, atopic dermatitis, herpes simplex and more. Dermatologists are also experts in more complex skin diseases like impetigo, hidradenitis and milaria. Dr. Clark diagnoses skin problems and develops unique treatments plans for each individual patient.
Education and Training
University of Texas Southwestern Medical Center Southwestern Medical School 1985
DermatologyAmerican Board of DermatologyABD
- Skin Cancer
- Duke Univ Med Ctr, Dermatology; Clarian Indiana Univ Hosp, Internal Medicine
- Duke University Hospital Program
Dr. Robert Earl Clark M.D., PHD's Practice location
Cary, NC 27519Get Direction
Dr. Robert Earl Clark M.D., PHD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Clark
- How to Prepare for Laser Hair Removal
Hair growth can sometimes be excessive due to medical conditions or genetic predisposition. Laser hair removal is a permanent way of getting rid of or reducing hair. The procedure is used for removing hair on the arms, legs, genital area, back, chest, face, neck, etc. Are you considering laser...
- How Exactly Does Terbinafine Work to Treat Jock Itch?
What is terbinafine?Terbinafine is an antifungal that works by stopping fungi from growing. Topical terbinafine is used for the treatment of fungal skin infections, such as ringworm, jock itch, and athlete's foot. Oral terbinafine tablets are often prescribed when it comes to treating fungal...
- Primary Cold Sore Infection: What Is It?
A primary cold sore infection is described as the first time that you are infected with the herpes simplex virus (HSV) that causes cold sores. The most common area affected is the mouth. The reason is that the moist inner skin is not resistant to the virus compared to the normal skin.Primary (or...
- Can Eczema Be Treated with Over-the-Counter Medications?
What is eczema?Eczema is a condition that affects the skin. Its typical symptoms include a rough inflamed skin with fluid-filled blisters that are itchy. Eczema most often affects the areas of the neck, inner elbows, behind the knees, the wrists, ankles, and the creases between the buttocks. The...
- What Is Condyloma?
IntroductionCondyloma is also known as genital warts. It is considered as a sexually transmitted disease (STD) that appears on the external genital region. It usually appears in the anal region, the upper vaginal portion, and in the urethra of males. The lesion appears raised and pinkish in...
- How Is Sarcoidosis Diagnosed?
What is sarcoidosis?Sarcoidosis is an inflammatory disease, which is characterized by the growth of granulomas or tiny collections of inflammatory cells in various parts of the body. When the immune system is slowed down and when these numerous clumps form, they tend to interfere with the organ’s...
- Dr. Lisa Ann Hogan M.D.10940 Raven Ridge Rd Raleigh NC 27614
- Dr. Sheel Desai Solomon M.D.130 Preston Executive Dr Cary NC 27513
- Dr. Margaret B Boyse M.D.4201 Lake Boone Trl Raleigh NC 27607
- Dr. Aida M Lugo-somolinos MD3100 Thurston-Bowles Chapel Hill NC 27599
- Dr. Carol A Trakimas D.O.8300 Health Park Raleigh NC 27615
- Dr. Craig Burkhart M.D.101 Manning Dr Chapel Hill NC 27514