Dr. William Mulford is an obstetrician-gynecologist practicing in Avenue, MD. Dr. Mulford specializes in women's health, particularly the female reproductive system, pregnancy and childbirth. As an obstetrician-gynecologist, or OB-GYN, Dr. Mulford can treat a number of health issues related to the vagina, uterus, ovaries, fallopian tubes and breasts. Dr Mulford can also treat women during pregnancy, labor, childbirth and the postpartum period. In this specialty, doctors focus on reproductive care from puberty through adulthood.
Education and Training
New York Medical College 1958
- St Mary's Hospital (Waterbury) Program
Dr. William Creagh Mulford M.D.'s Practice location
Avenue, MD 20609Get Direction
Dr. William Creagh Mulford M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- What Causes Tingling in Feet?
IntroductionA tingling sensation in the feet is a common concern among people. This sensation tends to be a similar feeling to the pins and needles effect. Some people may even feel pain and numbness in their feet along with a tingling sensation, which can be bothersome. However, it is not usually a...
- Signs, Symptoms, and Treatment of HPV
HPV is the given name to different versions of the Human Papilloma Virus. HPV has 150 different types, and each sub type is given a number. More commonly called Genital Warts, HPV is one of the most common infections worldwide, and 50% of the people who engage in sexual activities acquire it at...
- Lifestyle Changes After Cervical Cancer
Cervical cancer can be very daunting to a person. Once cancer is detected, the person goes through a lot of invasive surgeries, chemotherapies, radiation, and medications, which are not only physically draining but can also change the whole perspective of how one looks at their body. However, once...
- What are Fibroids?
What are Fibroids?Fibroids are muscular tumors that grow in a woman's uterine walls. Fibroids are also known as leiomyoma (leye-oh-meye-OH-muh), or myoma. In most cases, these muscular tumors are benign. Fibroids can grow as a single tumor, or develop into multiple tumors in the uterus. They can...
- Different Approach to Mastectomy Can Provide 'Superior' Results
According to the results from a medical journal of the American Society of Plastic Surgeons, a two-stage process involving pre-shaping breast reduction, alongside risk-reducing mastectomy and reconstruction, is considered a safer approach with superior cosmetic outcomes.Mastectomy refers to a...
- Controversy Surrounds PapSeek, a New Diagnostic Test
What is PapSeek?PapSeek is a 3-part test designed to identify certain reproductive cancers that aren’t usually caught until they’ve advanced. The test itself is groundbreaking in terms of cancer research and early prevention, but there has been a lot of controversy surrounding the test for a...
- Ms. Joyce W Neal M.D.23140 Moakley Street Leonardtown MD 20650
- Ms. Valinda R Nwadike M.D.23140 Moakley St Leonardtown MD 20650
- Dr. Lisa Erin Polko MD41680 Miss Bessie Drive Leonardtown MD 20650
- Dr. Lawrence Edward Tilley M.D.23000 Moakley St Leonardtown MD 20650
- Laurence B Polsky Other24035 Three Notch Rd Hollywood MD 20636
- Dr. Keith Stefon Kelly M.D.7627 Leonardtown Rd Hughesville MD 20637