Dr. Noga Ravid is a pediatrician practicing in Palo Alto, CA. Dr. Ravid is a doctor who specializes in the health care of children. As a pedicatrician, Dr. Ravid diagnoses and treats infections, injuries, diseases and other disorders in children. Pediatricians typically work with infants, children, teenagers and young adults up to age 21. They practice medical care as well as preventative health care. Dr. Ravid can oversee and manage the physical, mental and emotional health of their patients.
Noga Ravid MD's Practice location
Palo Alto, CA 94304Get Direction
Noga Ravid MD's reviewsWrite Review
- Facts About Autism
Autism affects both boys and girlsAutism affects one out of every 42 boys in America, and in total, 1 in 52 children in America is diagnosed with autism. As the disease is growing globally, it is important to know that treating the disease can be costly, both financially and...
- The Autism and Vaccine Debate
There has been a heated debate across the US on whether vaccines could be potentially damaging to children. Some have strong opinions on this subject, but as always, people are encouraged to understand the facts to help them come to their own conclusions.This article is not meant to change...
- How Oxytocin, a Natural Hormone, Could Improve Social Skills in Children with Autism
Ocytocin is often called the 'love hormone' or the 'cuddle hormone.' It has many effects, from appetite suppression to inhibiting the release of cortisol. More famously, it is important for every kind of relationship.Basically, this hormone is released by any loving physical contact, including...
- Is the MMR (Measles, Mumps, Rubella) Vaccine Safe for My Baby?
What are some considerations with regard to vaccination?Never hide anything from your GP while he is deciding about the shots for your baby as your carelessness might have grave after-effects (side effects) for your baby. If your baby has diarrhea or is recovering from the flu, it would not be the...
- What Is an Orchiopexy Surgery?
Orchiopexy is a surgical procedure that corrects the position of undescended testicles inside the scrotum. Orchiopexy is performed to male children to correct cryptorchidism, a medical term used for any undescended testicles. Orchiopexy can also be performed to male adults or adolescents, which may...
- Is There a Cure for Autism?
It is natural to ask your doctor about the cure for any disease once you have been diagnosed with it. The same is true for those diagnosed with autism. Unfortunately, there is no cure for autism.Various behavioral adjustment methods and medications that manage autism’s core symptoms are available...
- Dr. Anders Karl Dahlstrom MD PHD2577 SAMARITAN DR SAN JOSE CA 95124
- Dr. Jacob Eapen MD6066 Civic Terrace Ave Newark California 94560
- Dr. Usha Vallamdas MD2400 Balfour Rd Brentwood California 94513
- Neil W. Hoglund20126 Stanton Avenue Castro Valley California 94546
- Dr. Michael Taymor MD145 California Avenue Palo Alto California 94301
- Dr. David B. Lewis MD269 Campus Drive Stanford California 94305