Dr. Kathy Huber, is a Dentist practicing in Snellville, GA. Dr. Huber, specializes in preventing, diagnosing, and treating diseases and conditions associated with the mouth and overall dental health. Dentists are trained to carry out such treatment as professional cleaning, restorative, prosthodontic, and endodontic procedures, and performing examinations, among many others.
Dr. Kathy Ann Huber, DDS, FAGD's Practice location
Snellville, GA 30078Get Direction
Dr. Kathy Ann Huber, DDS, FAGD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Huber,
- Mason Motz Becomes A Chatterbox Once His Sleep Apnea Was Fixed
Mason Motz is a 6-year-old Texas youngster who now sings his favorite songs and talks to everyone who will listen to him. He is always asking his mom about her day and discussing the world with his brother. Every day, he leaves his family astounded, because, for over five years of his life, Mason...
- Snoring Problem? This Dentist May Have the Solution
Dentists can actually be extremely useful to determine why patients are snoring. Many would normally ignore snoring, as it has often been pushed aside as a "joke". But, in reality, it should be a cause of concern.A worrying fact about snoring is that people take it as something normal until it is...
- What Is a Cavity?
A cavity is a result of tooth decay, which is a damage that occurs due to poor oral health and dental plaque on the tooth’s surface. Cavities usually start really small and when they are left untreated, they gradually become bigger. Anyone who has teeth, including babies, can develop cavities. For...
- Oral Hygiene and Overall Health
Maintaining oral hygiene is very important for overall health; it does far more just keeping a bright smile. Good oral hygiene can reduce the risk of serious conditions like heart diseases, and may also preserve memory as people age. Dental health may affect overall health in six different ways,...
- What Are the Causes of Receding Gums?
As the margin of teeth recede, the roots of the teeth are exposed. Receding gums are a very common oral problem and are of concern as it may be the warning signs of many gum diseases. Gum deterioration occurs gradually with time and creates small pockets or gaps between the tooth and the gum, which...
- When are Dental Crowns Recommended?
What is a Dental Crown?Dental crowns are used for saving damaged or broken teeth, as well as when a tooth requires a root canal treatment. In order for the dental crown to get attached to the tooth, the tooth needs to be reduced in size first.A dental crown is a prosthetic superstructure that...
- Dr. Mike Salekian DMD7325 Medical Center Dr West Hills California 91307
- Dr. Devang Vinaykant Shah DMD1325 Auburn Road Dacula GA 30019
- Dr. Edward D'witt Mcdonald D.D.S.2463 Hamilton Mill Pkwy Dacula GA 30019
- Dr. Shetal Parikh Other1039 Peachtree Industrial Blvd Suite A116 Suwanee GA 30024
- Dr. Samy Samaan Other24963 Heritage Oaks Dr Plainfield IL 60585
- Dr. Edward Allen Bowns DMD3630 Peachtree Parkway Suwanee GA 30024