Mr. Jose Angel Caceres MD
Cardiologist | Interventional Cardiology8585 Knott Ave #101 Buena Park CA, 90620
Dr. Jose Caceres is a cardiologist practicing in Buena Park, CA. Dr. Caceres specializes in diagnosing, monitoring, and treating diseases or conditions of the heart and blood vessels and the cardiovascular system. These conditions include heart attacks, heart murmurs, coronary heart disease, and hypertension. Dr. Caceres also practices preventative medicine, helping patients maintain a heart-healthy life.
Education and Training
Universidad Nacional De Trujillo MD
Universidad Nacional De Trujillo 1977
Universidad AutÛnoma de Nuevo LeÛn Facultad de Medicina 1977
- Heart Disease
- Heart Failure
- Back Pain
- Coronary Artery Disease (cad)
- Vascular Disease
- University of Wisconsin Program
Mr. Jose Angel Caceres MD's Practice location
Buena Park, CA 90620Get Direction
Mr. Jose Angel Caceres MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Caceres
- What Causes Deep Vein Thrombosis?
Deep vein thrombosis, or DVT, is characterized by the formation of clots, or thrombus, in one or more of deep veins in the body. Clots may develop in different parts of the body, like arms or chest, but are more commonly seen in the legs. DVT is a serious condition as the blood clot may move to...
- What is Angina?
Angina refers to chest discomfort, tightness, or pain that occurs due to a reduction in blood supply to the muscles of the heart. People commonly confuse this chest pain and discomfort with indigestion. Angina can cause an individual's chest to feel heavy, achey, tight, in addition to a burning...
- Your Risk of a Heart Attack Increases While Grieving
Mourning the death of a loved one will increase the risk of heart attack in the days immediately following the death of the loved one. The risk is elevated in the month that follows the loss, according to a new study. According to the researchers, this is the first study to see whether grieving can...
- What Are the Major Warning Signs of a Stroke?
A stroke is one of the leading causes of death in the country. A stroke can be fatal if not treated immediately. Strokes can lead to disabilities, and affect the quality of life of a person considerably. Recognizing the symptoms and responding to the immediate needs is what is important in the...
- Ovary Removal Does Not Raise Your Risk for Heart Disease
A review of data from a major women’s health study failed to find a significant association between ovary removal during a hysterectomy and an increased risk of heart disease. This is in contrast to the results published from another large study that reported that the risk of heart disease...
- Men Who Do Not Have Children Are at Risk for Heart Disease
A new study has show that men who do not have children are more likely to die from a heart complication or condition, when compared to men who did have children. In this study, the researchers followed more than 135,000 older men for a decade to observe the impact of fatherhood on health. Study...
- Dr. Farzan S. Rajput MD3300 W Coast Hwy Newport Beach California 92663
- Dr. Neda Buljubasic M.D.433 North Camden Drive Beverly Hills California 90210
- Dr. Joseph M. Ruggio MD3080 Bristol Street Costa Mesa California 92626
- Dr. Dat Do O.D.2929 Floyd Avenue Modesto California 95350
- Dr. Winfried Waider MD2898 Linden Ave Long Beach California 90806
- Dr. Abdul Sattar Abbasi MD1045 Atlantic Avenue Long Beach California 90813