Dr. Jarrod Reynolds is a pediatrician practicing in Southaven, MS. Dr. Reynolds is a doctor who specializes in the health care of children. As a pedicatrician, Dr. Reynolds diagnoses and treats infections, injuries, diseases and other disorders in children. Pediatricians typically work with infants, children, teenagers and young adults up to age 21. They practice medical care as well as preventative health care. Dr. Reynolds can oversee and manage the physical, mental and emotional health of their patients.
Education and Training
Morehouse University School of Medicine MD
Morehouse School of Medicine 2004
- Heart Disease
- Heart Failure
- Transient Ischemic Attack (tia)
- Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (adhd)
- Vascular Disease
Dr. Jarrod Reynolds M.D.'s Practice location
Southaven, MS 38671Get Direction
Mc Clellanville, SC 29458Get Direction
Dr. Jarrod Reynolds M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- Complications of Glucose-6-Phosphate Dehydrogenase (G6PD) Deficiency
IntroductionGlucose-6-phosphate dehydrogenase (G6PD) deficiency is an inherited condition in which the enzyme glucose-6-phosphate dehydrogenase is not produced enough by the body. This enzyme is needed to help the red blood cells (RBCs) of the body to function normally.If there is a lack of this...
- What Is Duchenne Muscular Dystrophy? Causes, Symptoms, and Treatment
Muscular dystrophies are a group of diseases that make the muscles of the body weaker over a period of time. The muscles become less flexible in this condition. Out of the nine types of muscular dystrophy, Duchenne muscular dystrophy is one of the most common.The main characteristics of this medical...
- What Is Seborrheic Dermatitis?
What is seborrheic dermatitis?Seborrheic dermatitis, or seborrhea, is a common skin disease that has no known direct cause. It is characterized by a red, itchy rash on the skin, often on the scalp, with scaly patches that flake off. It looks similar to eczema, psoriasis or an allergic reaction....
- Schoolboy with Autism Responds to Bullies in a Powerful Way
It is an unfortunate part of life that some children will end up bullying other people their age. Some children seem to have an uncanny ability to hone in on a difference and exploit it, turning it into a weakness and hurting the other kid.Children with autism are especially vulnerable. They are...
- How to Identify Insect Bites and Stings
The cause or severity of insect bites or stings can be determined by the symptoms. Most bug bite symptoms cause itchy or painful red bumps. Other insect bites can cause welts or blisters. The following are some clues of common insect bites:...
- What Is a Pediatric Stroke: Get the Facts
Contrary to what many people think, strokes can also occur in children, unborn babies, or infants. There are two age classifications for pediatric stroke, namely, perinatal and childhood. Childhood stroke affects infants up to 18 year-olds. Perinatal stroke refers to the last 18 weeks of gestation...
- Dr. Patrice C. Reed M.D.1255 S. Germantown Road Germantown Tennessee 38138
- Dr. Oluwaseun E. Orebiyi-Heinkel MD1129 Hale Road Memphis Tennessee 38116
- Dr. James Edward Carter M.D.1444 E Shelby Dr Memphis TN 38116
- Dr. Robert Thomas Higginbotham MD8110 Walnut Run Rd Cordova TN 38018
- Dr. John H Purvis MD1589 Sparta St Mcminnville TN 37110
- Dr. Joel Ivan Kronenberg MD920 Estate Dr Memphis TN 38119