Dr. Christopher A Wall M.D.
Psychiatrist | Psychiatry200 1st St SW Rochester MN, 55905
Dr. Christopher Wall is a psychiatrist practicing in Rochester, MN. Dr. Wall is a medical doctor specializing in the care of mental health patients. As a psychiatrist, Dr. Wall diagnoses and treats mental illnesses. Dr. Wall may treat patients through a variety of methods including medications, psychotherapy or talk therapy, psychosocial interventions and more, depending on each individual case. Different medications that a psychiatrist might prescribe include antidepressants, antipsychotic mediations, mood stabilizers, stimulants, sedatives and hypnotics. Dr. Wall treats conditions like depression, anxiety, OCD, eating disorders, bipolar disorders, personality disorders, insomnia, ADD and other mental illnesses.
Education and Training
Univ Of Nd Sch Of Med- Grand Forks Nd 2000
Psychiatry and NeurologyAmerican Board of Psychiatry and NeurologyABPN- Child and Adolescent Psychiatry
Psychiatry and NeurologyAmerican Board of Psychiatry and NeurologyABPN
- MemberMinnesota Medical Association/Zumbro Valley
- Mayo Grad Sch Med/Mayo Fndn, Psychiatry
- Mayo Grad School Med/Mayo Fndn
- Fellow - Child and Adolescent Psychiatry: Department of Psychiatry & Psychology
Dr. Christopher A Wall M.D.'s Practice location
Rochester, MN 55905Get Direction
Dr. Christopher A Wall M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Wall
- Everything You Need To Know About Major Depressive Disorder
Major depressive disorder (MDD) — also referred to as clinical depression — and Dysthymia are two of the most common types of depression. While there are some less common types too, MDD is a condition that is quite common among people today. In fact, according to the National Institute of...
- Autism in Adults
The vast majority of children with Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD) will eventually grow up to be adults with ASD. So, what happens when someone with ASD or Asperger’s syndrome grows up, leaves school, and makes a transition to adult life? You will have to consider registering for college, applying...
- Do I Have Insomnia?
Definition:Insomnia is a condition in which someone finds it hard to fall asleep or stay asleep for an amount of time that enables them to feel well-rested the following day. This condition is common among the elderly and is said to affect one in three people on average. Signs and Symptoms:...
- Depression Leads to Non-Adherence of COPD Medication
Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD) is a progressive disease, which currently does not have a cure yet, as modern medicine has not found a way to reverse the damage done to the airways and lungs. For this reason, there is a slow and long-term development of debilitating symptoms. The...
- 5 Tips on Living with ADHD
People suffering from ADHD (attention deficit hyperactivity disorder) experience a lot of challenges. The symptoms associated with this condition can really be detrimental to an individual’s quality of life. However, being conversant with some useful tips on the management of such symptoms can be...
- Depakote Drug Interactions: What to Avoid
Drug interactionWhen a substance affects the effectiveness of another drug due to their combined use, it is known as a drug interaction. The interaction can be either an increase or decrease in the effect of the drug, or it may cause an entirely new effect. Generally, interaction takes place between...
- Dr. Carol Kosmicke Powell M.D.210 9th St SE Rochester MN 55904
- Dr. Rakesh John MD200 1st St SW Rochester MN 55905
- Dr. Ulas Mehmet Camsari M.D.Cleveland Clinic, 9500 Euclid Avenue Cleveland OH 44195
- Dr. Leo Passov MD200 1st St SW Rochester MN 55905
- Dr. Teresa Mary Foley M.D.600 N Wolfe Street Baltimore MD 21287
- Dr. Daniel Danczyk M.D.1 Veterans Dr Minneapolis MN 55417