Dr. Emily Blum is a general surgeon practicing in Royal Oak, MI. Dr. Blum specializes in abdominal contents including the esophagus, stomach, liver, gallbladder, pancreas and often thyroid glands. General surgeons are able to deal with almost any surgical or critical care emergency, also involving the skin or soft tissue trauma. Dr. Blum provides quality surgical service for gravely ill or injured patients and is able to respond quickly due to knowledge of various surgical procedures.
Dr. Emily Blum MD's Practice location
ATLANTA, GA 30328Get Direction
Dr. Emily Blum MD's reviewsWrite Review
- What Is Varicocelectomy Surgery?
Varicocelectomy is a surgical procedure that is mainly used to treat male infertility. This infertility in men is always as a result of varicocele. The aim of treating varicocele is to obstruct or hinder venous drainage to the testicles while maintaining the lymphatic drainage and arterial inflow....
- What Are the Treatment Options for Appendicitis?
Appendix FactsThe appendix is also known as acecal appendix and sometimes the vermiform appendix. It is small in size with a finger-shaped pouch attached to the large intestines right at the bottom side of the belly.The lower tip of the appendiz is found 2cm below the ileocecal valve, which...
- What to Expect After a Cholecystectomy
In case you have problems with your gallbladder and there is a need for it to be removed, you will experience unusual and uncomfortable symptoms while trying to adapt to a new life without a gallbladder. Obviously, when your gallbladder is removed, bile can't be stored like before since it is meant...
- What is the Central Venous Catheter?
The central venous catheter is a type of a catheter that is normally placed in a vein of large size. It is also called the central venous line or central line. Central venous catheters can be fitted in veins found in the chest, groin, arms, and neck. This type of catheter is often used in the...
- Reasons Why You Need a Tonsillectomy
A tonsillectomy is a surgical procedure performed to get rid of one's tonsils. The same procedure can be used to remove the adenoids. For adults, the administration of a local anesthesia to numb the throat is enough. However, children may have to be given general anesthesia, which makes them...
- Where Does Appendicitis Pain Occur?
The human body has numerous skin receptors that transmit signals to the brain 24/7 in an attempt to keep the body and person in sync. These nerve receptors are highly sensitive to pain and different sensations. For example, when the body comes in contact with fire or electricity, the brain...
- Dr. Shivana N. Prakash MD43311 Commons Drive Clinton Township Michigan 48038
- Dr. Yanira Perez M.D.4201 Saint Antoine St Detroit MI 48201
- Dr. David L Chengelis MD3535 W 13 Mile Rd Royal Oak MI 48073
- Rebeccah Briskin6777 W Maple Rd West Bloomfield MI 48322
- Dr. Cheau Williams M.D.18100 Oakwood Blvd Dearborn MI 48124
- Dr. Susan Joan Seman DO6900 Orchard Lake Road West Bloomfield Illinois 48322