Dr. Kathy Morrison is a psychologist practicing in Anchorage, AK. Dr. Morrison specializes in the treatment of health mental problems, and helps people to cope with their mental illnesses. As a psychologist, Dr. Morrison evaluates and treats patients through a variety of methods, most typically being psychotherapy or talk therapy. Patients usually visit Dr. Morrison because they have been experiencing depression, anxiety, stress or anger for a significant period of time and are seeking help. Psychologists may perform a variety of exams and assessments to diagnose a mental condition.
Dr. Kathy L Morrison PH.D.'s Practice location
Anchorage, AK 99508Get Direction
Dr. Kathy L Morrison PH.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- Autism: How to Handle a Child Running Away from School
As many know, children with autism spectrum disorder are prone to wandering behaviors, leading to a constant worry for many parents. These worries came true recently when a child ran away from school in East Harlem. While these dangers are always present, there are certain precautions both parents...
- Autism: Coping with Shopping and Sensory Overload
The neurodevelopmental disorders collectively referred to as autism affects every person differently. Autism presents as a certain set of behaviors that can limit a person’s ability to interact with others. Autism is characterized by certain outwardly visible behaviors such as speech difficulties...
- “Did You Say Mama?” Five-Year-Old with Nonverbal Autism Surprises Parents
Around 30% of individuals on the autism spectrum use only a few words or do not speak at all. These individuals are described as having nonverbal autism and 5-year-old Taylor Blakenship from Athens, Alabama is one of them. ...
- Is My Diarrhea Caused by Irritable Bowel Syndrome?
What is irritable bowel syndrome (IBS)?Irritable bowel syndrome (IBS) is a common gut disorder. Irritable bowel syndrome (IBS) is unlike inflammatory bowel disease and differs from other bowel conditions. It is a group of several symptoms such as abdominal pain, bloating, cramping, constipation,...
- Psychotherapy for Depression
If you have depression, the most recommended treatment for you would be psychotherapy. The term psychotherapy, which is also known as therapy, in short, involves various techniques of treatment. During therapy, you talk to a licensed, trained, and experienced therapist in mental health care. The...
- How To Help Your Loved One Combat Geriatric Depression
Clinical depression is very common in elderly people. While the cause of depression is different depending on the individual, one of the main reasons behind geriatric depression is loneliness. Family members usually focus on the physical health of their elders and deliberately ignore another...
- Dr. Deborah Susan Kroll PH.D., ED.S., L.P.17615 Lacey Dr Eagle River AK 99577
- Dr. Russell S Cherry PH. D.4241 B St Anchorage AK 99503
- Dr. Kevin Michael O'leary PSY.D.2550 Denali St Anchorage AK 99503
- Dr. Chadwick J Shade PHD5955 Zeamer Avenue Jber AK 99506
- Dr. William G. Campbell M.D.2925 Debarr Rd Anchorage AK 99508
- Dr. Catherine Karas Rutherford PH.D.19727 Big Diomede Cir Eagle River AK 99577