Dr. Levin attended medical school in Johannesburg, South Africa, and received his medical degree from the University of the Witwatersrand in Johannesburg in 1981. He then moved to the United States and ...
Education and Training
Univ Of The Witwatersrand- Med Sch- Johannesburg- So Africa 1981
University of The Witwatersrand, Faculty of Health Sciences,Parktown, South Africa 1981
University of the Witwatersrand Faculty of Health Sciences 1981
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM- Cardiovascular Disease
- High Cholesterol
- Heart Disease
- Deep Vein Thrombosis (dvt)
- Coronary Artery Disease (cad)
- Vascular Disease
- Permanent Removal Of Ingrown Toenails
- Univ Tx Med Sch At Houston, Cardiovascular Diseases
- U Tex Hlth Sci Ctr
- University Of Texas At Houston 1986
- University of Texas Health Science Center at Houston Program
- University Of Texas At Houston 1989
Desmond D Levin M.D.'s Practice location
Newport Beach, CA 92663Get Direction
Desmond D Levin M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Levin
- What Is Betaine: 11 Amazing Health Benefits of Betaine HCl
What is betaine?Betaine is also called as trimethylglycine or betaine anhydrous. Choline and glycine betaine are the two different forms of betaine. Betaine produces carnitine, which promotes liver function and cellular reproduction as well as metabolism of the amino acid homocysteine. Because of...
- How to Effectively Remove Head Lice
Head lice are often caused by a six-legged organism that subsists on the human head. They don’t cause long-term effects, but it might make the sufferer fight a relentless urge to scratch or score the scalp non-stop! Lice are really difficult to see, since they’re usually small in size and...
- Can Adults Get Jaundice?
Jaundice is a condition wherein your skin and eyes turn yellowish. Newborns often manifest this type of skin discoloration but adults can also get it. If you think the symptoms you’re having are related to jaundice, be sure to seek medical attention right away. It could be liver, gallbladder, or...
- Anemia Symptoms
What is anemia?Anemia occurs when there are low levels of red blood cells (RBCs) in the body. Red blood cells are the ones that carry oxygen all over the body. So when a person's RBC count is lower than normal, it means that there is not enough oxygen in the blood, causing symptoms of anemia, such...
- Questions You Should Be Asking Your Doctor
IntroductionAlthough doctors have the best intentions, it does not always mean that they will perfectly recognize their patient’s greatest need. For this reason, patients also need to take an active role when it comes to communicating with their doctor.One of the best ways to make sure that...
- What Is Pyrexia: Causes, Symptoms, and Treatment
Introduction Pyrexia is the medical term for fever, in which the human body temperature rises above the average normal (37 degrees Celsius or 98.6 degrees Fahrenheit). Pyrexia is one of the most common symptoms of numerous medical conditions.There are multiple factors can affect the normal body...
- Dr. Gnyandev Patel M.D.3300 E South St Long Beach CA 90805
- Dr. Robert Glenn Pugach MD3801 Katella Ave Los Alamitos CA 90720
- Dr. Michael Wayne Niccole M.D.1101 Bayside Drive Corona Del Mar CA 92625
- Dr. Mohammad Golshahi M.D.1500 E Katella Ave Orange CA 92867
- Dr. Andrew Cassidenti M.D.1140 W La Veta Ave Orange CA 92868
- Dr. Cheryl L. Effron M.D.500 S Anaheim Hills Rd Anaheim CA 92807