Dr. William Healy is an orthopaedic surgeon practicing in Huntington, NY. Dr. Healy specializes in the diagnosis, treatment and rehabilitation of injuries, diseases and disorders of the bodys musculoskeletal system. As an orthopaedic surgeon, Dr. Healy tends to bones, ligaments, muscles, joints, nerves and tendons. Orthopaedic surgeons can specialize in certain areas like the hand, spine, hip, foot and ankle, shoulder and elbow or the knee.
Orthopaedic SurgeryAmerican Board of Orthopaedic SurgeryABOS
- Effectiveness of Surgical Safety Checklists in Improving Patient Safety.
- Total dislocation of the talus. Case report with a 13-year follow up and review of the literature.
- Lumbosacral spine fusion. A method of bilateral posterolateral fusion combined with a Hibbs fusion.
- The posterior approach to the elbow revisited.
- Percutaneous screw removal in slipped upper femoral epiphysis.
Dr. William A Healy MD's Practice location
Huntington, NY 11743Get Direction
Dr. William A Healy MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Healy
- What Is Bursitis: Get the Facts
There are conditions that we experience or live with in our life. Moreover, we tend to assume that most of them are normal or of no much importance. Some of these conditions or feelings in our bodies may later cause bigger problems and it is necessary to understand them and their sources. It is also...
- Scapula and Winged Scapula: Anatomy, Function, Injuries, and Defects
Anatomy of the ScapulaThe scapula is a triangular flat bone, which is also known as the shoulder blade. It lies in the upper back between the second and eighth rib. It connects the upper limb to the trunk and articulates with the humerus or upper arm bone. The articulation takes place at the...
- What Therapies Help to Treat Arthritis
Arthritis is a term used to describe about two hundred different types of ailments that affect the joints and its cartilage and surrounding connective tissue. These diseases are progressive degenerative diseases and can be very painful. Because arthritis has such a vast range of causes and symptoms,...
- What Is Lumbar Spinal Stenosis Surgery?
This is a type of surgery used in treating spinal stenosis, a condition that occurs due to the narrowing of space between the spinal vertebrae. In order to have a better understanding about spinal stenosis surgery, it is important to have a clear idea about the conditions which lead to this...
- What Is Total Knee Arthroplasty?
Total knee arthroplasty (TKA), also known as total knee replacement, is a surgical procedure in which parts of the knee joint are replaced with artificial parts or prostheses.A normal knee usually functions as the hinge joint located between the lower leg bones (tibia) and the upper leg bone...
- What are Leg Ulcers?
What are leg ulcers?Leg ulcers are unhealed wounds or open wounds that occur on the legs. They tend to recur if not treated properly. They can occur in everyone at any age, but are more common among females. What are the causes of leg ulcers?The most common reason for the occurrence of leg ulcers...
- Dr. Karen Avanesov D.O3059 Brighton 13th street Brooklyn NY 11235
- Dr. Charles Ruotolo M.D.5500 Merrick Road Massapequa New York 11758
- Dr. Vadim Lerman D.O.5500 Merrick Road Massapequa NY 11758
- Dr. Stuart J. Hershon M.D.333 East Shore Road Manhasset New York 11030
- Dr. Peter Lementowski MD2200 Northern Blvd. East Hills NY 11548
- Dr. Daniel S. Markowicz M.D.222 Westchester Ave Harrison NY 10604