Gerald Jackson is a physical therapist practicing in Reno, NV. Gerald Jackson specializes in physical treatment to help a patient reduce pain, restore mobility, rehabilitate an injury, or increase movement and overall function. As a physical therapist, Gerald Jackson can treat multiple conditions with exercises, ultrasound, electrical stimulation, joint mobilization, heat, ice, massage, laser or light therapy and more. Gerald Jackson will create a treatment plan based on the patients specific injury or condition, and might target a specific body part or body system based on the individual.
Gerald Michael Jackson PT's Practice location
Reno, NV 89502Get Direction
Gerald Michael Jackson PT's reviewsWrite Review
- Alternative Treatments for Stroke
Knowing about the treatment and care of stroke victims is important. When a victim shows stroke-like signs and symptoms, a neurologist must confirm the symptoms as well as identify the type of stroke the victim is suffering from, the affected areas, and the level of damage. This will help in...
- Do Shin Splints Require Physical Therapy?
Shin splints are also known as medial tibial stress syndrome (MTSS). The pain along the inner aspect of your shin bone is referred to as a shin splint. This condition is common in athletes and those who participate in high-intensity workouts, and in sports like basketball, tennis, soccer, and...
- Understanding Relapsing-Remitting Multiple Sclerosis (RRMS)
Most patients who are diagnosed with multiple sclerosis usually fall under the category of having RRMS. In most patients, relapsing-remitting multiple sclerosis in the course of the disease changes after several decades and usually becomes worse, and the patient’s diagnosis is likely to progress...
- It’s Time to Fight Parkinson’s Disease Through Exercise, Says South Carolina Gym
Going to the gym regularly can significantly help to combat Parkinson’s disease. According to Cody Cooper from Grit Box Fitness, Parkinson’s progression can be delayed due to the forced intense exercise. Not only that, but it also helps a lot with the enhancing strength and stability.What is...
- 5 Exercises to Do If You Have Multiple Sclerosis
Through research, it has been established that there are certain exercises that are considered suitable and right for multiple sclerosis patients. If the exercise program is carried out as outlined, it does not relapse or worsen the symptoms of multiple sclerosis. The five most basic and essential...
- Can Sciatica Pain Be Cured?
What is sciatica?Sciatica is a health condition in which one experiences radiating pain running down from the lower back to the feet. Pain may occur on either side of the leg and it is not necessary that lower back pain exists in all cases of sciatica. The pain’s nature is shooting pain, which...
- Mr. Torrey Craig Schweickert MSPT555 N. Arlington Avenue Reno NV 89503
- Ms. Jenni L Limoges P.T.1575 Robb Dr Reno NV 89523
- Jaydee Marie Vykoukal PT6630 S Mccarran Blvd Reno NV 89509
- Christopher Allan Kegler PT1610 Robb Dr Reno NV 89523
- Marc Magstadt PT2175 GREEN VISTA DR STE 210 SPARKS NV 89431
- Mr. Peter Anderson PT, DPT1755 Wittington Pl Dallas TX 75234