Dr. Matthew Theophil Janzow M.D.
Surgeon601 E San Antonio St Suite 501 Victoria TX, 77901
Dr. Matthew Janzow is a general surgeon practicing in Victoria, TX. Dr. Janzow specializes in abdominal contents including the esophagus, stomach, liver, gallbladder, pancreas and often thyroid glands. General surgeons are able to deal with almost any surgical or critical care emergency, also involving the skin or soft tissue trauma. Dr. Janzow provides quality surgical service for gravely ill or injured patients and is able to respond quickly due to knowledge of various surgical procedures.
Education and Training
Washington Univ Sch Of Med- St Louis Mo 1995
Washington University in St. Louis School of Medicine 1995
SurgeryAmerican Board of SurgeryABS
- Univ Of Ks Sch Of Med, General Surgery
- University of Kansas School of Medicine Program
Dr. Matthew Theophil Janzow M.D.'s Practice location
Victoria, TX 77901Get Direction
Dr. Matthew Theophil Janzow M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Janzow
- What Are the Treatment Options for Appendicitis?
Appendicitis is the inflammation of the appendix, which is a tube-like organ that extends from the large intestine. According to theories, the appendix is a specialized organ that is capable of producing antibodies. However, experts suggest that the appendix has no definite function in the human...
- Can Males Get Circumcised At Any Age?
Circumcision is the surgical removal of the foreskin on a male’s penis. It is a controversial issue that has been the subject of much discussion and research. Religious and societal beliefs about the necessity and benefits of the procedure vary in different regions of the world. Another...
- What Conditions Warrant a Hysterectomy?
Upon reaching reproductive age, the womb (uterus) creates ideal conditions for pregnancy, gestation, and delivery of a baby. But many things can go wrong within the female reproductive system. Development of fibroid masses, outgrowths of the endometrial lining, and excessive vaginal bleeding are...
- Gastric Bypass Surgery: Can I Afford It?
Gastric bypass surgery has become a popular weight loss procedure, and can be considered the gold standard for weight loss surgeries. However, the cost of gastric bypass surgery is sky-high, and this is one of most common factors taken into consideration ahead of surgery.In the normal digestive...
- Alternative Treatments for Cholera
Alternative Treatments for CholeraCholera is one of the most dangerous infectious diseases around the world, occurring mostly in Africa and other areas with a similar climate. The infection is mostly found in areas with extraordinarily high populations and poor sanitation services.Cholera is caused...
- What Is Hematochezia?
Introduction Discovering blood after a bowel movement can be a frightening experience. If you notice a bright red to black-colored blood in your stool, in the toilet bowl, or on the toilet paper, you may be experiencing rectal bleeding. Having blood in your stool does not always signal a serious...
- Dr. Sean M. Hamilton M.D.1701 East Red River Street Victoria Texas 77901
- Dr. Andrew Charles Clemmons D.O.601 E San Antonio St Victoria TX 77901
- Dr. Brian Dean Mcdaniel D.O.2705 Hospital Dr Victoria TX 77901
- Dr. John Edward Barber M.D.601 E San Antonio St Victoria TX 77901
- Dr. Stephen Thorsheim Hougen M.D.2705 Hospital Dr Victoria TX 77901
- Dr. Craig Ge-sheng Chang M.D.6502 Nursery Dr Victoria TX 77904