Dr. Elias A Giraldo MD
Neurologist | Neurology219 N Broad St 7th Floor Philadelphia PA, 19107
Dr. Elias Giraldo is a board certified neurologist with added board certifications in vascular neurology and neurocritical care who specializes in vascular neurology (stroke) and neurocritical care. H ...
Education and Training
Major National University of San, Marcos, Lima, Peru
Psychiatry and NeurologyAmerican Board of Psychiatry and NeurologyABPN- Vascular Neurology
- The "cord sign" in cerebral venous thrombosis associated with high plasma levels of factor VIII.
- Safety of Intravenous Thrombolysis within 4.5 h of symptom onset in patients with
- Safety of a "drip and ship" intravenous thrombolysis protocol for patients with acute ischemic stroke.
- Isolated cortical vein thrombosis associated with prothrombin gene mutation.
- Cerebrovascular Disease
- Fellow American Heart Association Stroke Council
- Member American Academy of Neurology
- Member Neurocritical Care Society
- Member Society of Critical Care Medicine
- University of Vermont/Fletcher Allen Health Care
- National University of San Marcos Affiliated Hospitals
- Cerebrovascular Disease & Neurological Critical Care - Thomas Jefferson University Hospital
Dr. Elias A Giraldo MD's Practice location
Philadelphia, PA 19107Get Direction
Rochester, MN 55905Get Direction
COLTON, CA 92324Get Direction
Dr. Elias A Giraldo MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Giraldo
- Herpes Simplex Virus: The Cause of Cold Sores
Herpes simplex is a retrovirus that infects humans. The virus is passed from one person to another through direct physical contact or contact with anything that has come in contact with saliva or other body fluids of an infected person.Once the virus enters the body, it has a clever mechanism to...
- What Is Insomnia? Get the Facts
Insomnia is also known as sleeplessness. It is a sleep disorder where people have trouble sleeping. Insomnia is caused by several factors. People with insomnia have abnormal sleeping patterns as well as daytime sleepiness, irritability, and a depressed mood. They may also have an increased...
- Exercise Improves Brain Power
A study has added evidence to the fact that exercise may improve memory and other cognitive skills. The study results published in Health Psychology show that middle aged adults who did two-hour sessions of cycling or stretching in a week had improved memory and thinking skill within six...
- Can Berries Prevent Memory Loss?
Recent studies show that eating berries may help to prevent age-related memory loss and keep memory sharp during old age. The researchers claim there is strong evidence that berries can improve the functioning of the brain and prevent memory loss. Researcher Marshall Miller, of the USDA-ARS Human...
- What Is Saddle Paresthesia?
Saddle ParesthesiaA set of severe sciatica symptoms are described in saddle paresthesia. These symptoms can occur in the buttocks, perineum, and groin. Sometimes, this condition is also referred to as saddle anesthesia. When there is a sensation of tingling and numbness in the affected area, the...
- Teen with Spinal Muscular Atrophy Being Kept Alive with Spinraza
Many researchers and medical professionals today are constantly striving to better the opportunities for those diagnosed with a variety of diseases and conditions. As time has progressed, these treatments have improved in their effectiveness, especially as those in the medical world begin to...
- Dr. Joshua Todd Mendelson M.D.900 Walnut St Philadelphia PA 19107
- Dr. G. Pete Gliebus M.D.130 S 18TH ST UNIT 2401 PHILADELPHIA PA 19103-4930
- Dr. Ranga Chelva Krishna M.D.1513 Voorhies Ave Brooklyn NY 11235
- Dr. Pravin B. Vasoya M.D.438 Ganttown Rd Sewell NJ 08080
- Dr. Khatuna Gurgenashvili MD775 Norland Avenue Chambersburg Pennsylvania 17201
- Dr. Christopher C Bradley M.D., PH.D.5401 Old York Rd Philadelphia PA 19141