Dr. Karen Torres is a psychologist practicing in ROSEBURG, OR. Dr. Torres specializes in the treatment of health mental problems, and helps people to cope with their mental illnesses. As a psychologist, Dr. Torres evaluates and treats patients through a variety of methods, most typically being psychotherapy or talk therapy. Patients usually visit Dr. Torres because they have been experiencing depression, anxiety, stress or anger for a significant period of time and are seeking help. Psychologists may perform a variety of exams and assessments to diagnose a mental condition.
Karen Torres PSY D's Practice location
ROSEBURG, OR 97470Get Direction
Karen Torres PSY D's reviewsWrite Review
- How Music Therapy Benefits Autism
At some point in their lives, most people feel distressed by the way others see them. It’s common for others to see people for surface level qualities rather than who they truly are. This can be amplified while living with a condition such as autism. One of the main challenges that people with...
- How to Help Someone Who Has Binge Eating Disorder
A severe eating disorder, binge eating disorder is a condition in which you regularly eat abnormally large quantities of food and have no control over the urge and event.Everyone can attest to the fact that it is normal to overeat at times such as on holiday parties and special occasions. However,...
- Phobia: What are the Different Types? How are they Treated?
What Is a Phobia?People usually have fears like drowning, getting hurt by knives, fire, cockroaches, etc. However, in some cases, the fears become so irrational that the person has severe anxiety and tries everything possible to avoid facing the situations they’re afraid of. When fears become...
- Amazing Mom Helps Son with Autism Fulfill Dream of Opening Bakery
For many people with autism, adulthood poses even more difficulties than childhood. Shelly Henley is the mother of Jacob Wittman, and she knew this better than most people.But she did not let her son fall to the wayside, like so many children with autism do when they cross the threshold into...
- What Is the Difference Between Depression and Anxiety?
Understanding the difference between depression and anxiety is not an easy task, as mental health conditions are far more complicated. The most common mental illnesses are depression, anxiety, and substance use disorder. It is common for these three types of mental illnesses to occur in combination....
- What Are the Benefits of Cognitive Behavioral Therapy?
Prescriptions in this century are made quickly and unnecessarily. You may find psychiatrists giving drugs that have several very nasty unnecessary side effects. There is, however, a natural, stress free, drug free method and routine for the disorders of the brain. Treatment is performed is by...
- Dr. Judith Karen Eckstein PH.D.1652 Nw Hughwood Ct Roseburg OR 97471
- Dr. Allan R. Kirkendall PH.D.688 Evelyn St Roseburg OR 97470
- Cora Platt PHD671 Sw Main St Winston OR 97496
- Dr. Lorie T Decarvalho PH. D.1025 N Douty St Hanford CA 93230
- Dr. Bryan D Nestripke PSY.D.913 Nw Garden Valley Blvd Roseburg OR 97471
- Dr. Jeff R. Cole PH.D.693 Ne Stephens Street Roseburg OR 97470