Dr. Daniel Mcquillan is an anesthesiologist practicing in Rockford, IL. Dr. Mcquillan ensures the safety of patients who are about to undergo surgery. Anestesiologists specialize in general anesthesia, which will (put the patient to sleep), sedation, which will calm the patient or make him or her unaware of the situation, and regional anesthesia, which just numbs a specific part of the body. As an anesthesiologist, Dr. Mcquillan also might help manage pain after an operation.
Education and Training
Saint Louis Center / School of Medicine 1988
Saint Louis University School of Medicine 1988
AnesthesiologyAmerican Board of AnesthesiologyABA
- Cooperative action of germ-line mutations in decorin and p53 accelerates lymphoma tumorigenesis.
- Distinct secondary structures of the leucine-rich repeat proteoglycans decorin and biglycan. Glycosylation-dependent conformational stability.
- Independent modulation of collagen fibrillogenesis by decorin and lumican.
- Plasma-membrane-intercalated heparan sulphate proteoglycans in an osteogenic cell line (UMR 106-01 BSP).
- The relation of RNA synthesis to chondroitin sulphate biosynthesis in cultured bovine cartilage.
- Proteoglycan biosynthesis in murine monocytic leukemic (M1) cells before and after differentiation.
- Two forms of plasma membrane-intercalated heparan sulfate proteoglycan in rat ovarian granulosa cells. Labeling of proteoglycans with a photoactivatable hydrophobic probe and effect of the membrane anchor-specific phospholipase C.
- Control of proteoglycan biosynthesis. Further studies on the effect of serum on cultured bovine articular cartilage.
- The structure and synthesis of proteoglycans of articular cartilage.
- Biosynthesis and turnover of proteoglycans in organ culture of bovine articular cartilage.
- The effect of serum on biosynthesis of proteoglycans by bovine articular cartilage in culture.
- Matrix deposition by a calcifying human osteogenic sarcoma cell line (SAOS-2).
- Site-directed mutagenesis of human type X collagen. Expression of alpha1(X) NC1, NC2, and helical mutations in vitro and in transfected cells.
- Neurotrophin stimulation of human melanoma cell invasion: selected enhancement of heparanase activity and heparanase degradation of specific heparan sulfate subpopulations.
- Eukaryotic expression of recombinant biglycan. Post-translational processing and the importance of secondary structure for biological activity.
- Recombinant decorin glycoforms. Purification and structure.
- In vitro expression analysis of collagen biosynthesis and assembly.
- Leucine-rich repeat glycoproteins of the extracellular matrix.
- Decorin is a biological ligand for the epidermal growth factor receptor.
- University Of Michigan Hospitals
Dr. Daniel J. Mcquillan MD's Practice location
Rockford, IL 61103Get Direction
Dr. Daniel J. Mcquillan MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Mcquillan
- How Mindfulness and Meditation Can Help Crohn's and Colitis
Maintaining a healthy and peaceful mind is an important part of overall health. When living with a chronic disease like inflammatory bowel, it can be easy to neglect psychological health. The physical pain, frequent hospital visits, and distressing gastrointestinal symptoms are all but relaxing for...
- Mistakes to Avoid After Lupus Diagnosis
Lupus is a chronic inflammatory autoimmune disease where the immune system targets healthy organs and tissues of the body mistakenly. All organs of the body can be affected including the brain, skin and even blood vessels. The signs and symptoms of lupus often last longer than six weeks when a...
- What Are the Risks of Laminectomy?
Your doctor will first attempt to give you other alternative treatments before recommending surgery. If your back pain still persists after treatment, your doctor may suggest for surgery as one of the solutions. Laminectomy is the most probable surgical procedure that you will have to undergo.Facts...
- Different Types of Physicians Explained
Doctors or physicians are categorized according to different factors including medical specialties and subspecialties. Most doctors specialize in a specific area of medicine. This article provides a summary of the different types of doctors in the medical field. AllergistsAllergists are also...
- What Is the Epiglottis?
What is Epiglottis?Epiglottis is a elastic flap of tissue that is shaped like a thin leaf and situated at the root of the tongue. It protects the opening between the vocal cords, known as the entrance of the glottis. Epiglottis is covered with mucous membrane, which is a yellow elastic cartilage...
- Recovery After a Laminectomy
Laminectomy is a surgical procedure done for the removal of the lamina, bone spurs, and ligaments that may be putting pressure on your spinal nerves and causing lower back pain. The procedure is said to be one of the most commonly performed back surgeries. Below is a detailed information on what...
- Dr. Mark J. Kellen MD2400 N Rockton Ave Rockford IL 61103
- Dr. Bradley L Johnson MD2400 N Rockton Ave Rockford IL 61103
- Dr. Marsa L. Mitchell M.D.2202 Harlem Rd Loves Park IL 61111
- Dr. Thomas K Dahlberg DO2902 Mcfarland Rd Rockford IL 61107
- Dr. Scott A. Weintraub MD2400 N Rockton Ave Rockford IL 61103
- Dr. Edward D Fausel MD2400 N Rockton Ave Rockford IL 61103