Dr. Hemant Patani is an internist practicing in Bentleyville, PA. Dr. Patani specializes in the medical treatment of adults. Internists can act as a primary physician or a consultant to a primary physician. They manage both common and rare diseases. Dr. Patani provides comprehensive care and manages treatment with surgeons as well. Internists establish long-term relationships with their patients and incorporate disease prevention and mental health care into their practice.
Education and Training
M P Shah Med Coll, Saurashtra Univ, Jamnagar, Gujarat, India 1995
M P Shah Medical College / Saurashtra University 1996
- St Mary'S Hosp-Unity Hlth Sys, Internal Medicine
- St Mary's Hospital Unity Health Sys
Dr. Hemant A Patani MD's Practice location
Bentleyville, PA 15314Get Direction
MC DONALD, PA 15057Get Direction
Dr. Hemant A Patani MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Patani
- Weighted Hula Hoops May Help to Burn More Calories
Workouts with hula hoops may help to burn as many calories as step aerobics, boot camp, or very brisk walking, according to a new study sponsored by the American Council on Exercise (ACE). In this study, 16 women between 16-years-old and 59-years-old were trained on a 30-minute aerobics session...
- How to Prevent UTIs
A urinary tract infection (UTI) is a common infection in any part of the urinary or renal system (urethra, ureters, bladder, and kidneys). In fact, it is the second most common type of infection among adults. Besides being responsible for over 8 million visits to healthcare professionals every year,...
- Do I Need to Change My Lifestyle Habits if I Have Hypothyroidism?
Hypothyroidism is a disease that affects the metabolic rate and energy levels of the body. It is characterized by a defect in the thyroid gland that reduces the production of thyroid hormones, the hormones responsible for regulating the metabolism of the body. Hypothyroidism is characterized by...
- Do I Need a Coenzyme Q10 (CoQ10) Supplement?
Coenzyme Q10 or Co Q10 is a nutrient that is present in many foods and also occurs naturally in the body. This nutrient has antioxidant properties and plays an important role in protecting the cells from oxidative damage. Most people have adequate amounts of this nutrient in the body. But the levels...
- Leptin Resistance: Symptoms, Causes, and Treatment
What is leptin?Leptin has been regarded as the "fat hormone", "obesity hormone", and in some cases, called the "starvation hormone". Scientists discovered leptin in the year 1994, and with its discovery, there was a lot of excitement since it was regarded as a potential hit product for weight loss...
- What Are the Symptoms of Urinary Tract Infections?
Urinary tract infection, or UTI, is the infection of any part of the urinary tract, including kidneys, urinary bladder, urethra, and ureters (tubes connecting the kidneys to the bladder). The most common among them is the infection of bladder, which when treated immediately, can prevent infection of...
- Dr. Sunil Kumar Narla M.D1500 5th Ave Mckeesport PA 15132
- Dr. Rahila Jaffar Khwaja M.D.2001 Lincoln Way Mckeesport PA 15131
- Dr. Paul T Lobur M.D.1050 Bower Hill Road Pittsburgh PA 15243
- Dr. Kaushik P Patel M.D.2409 Brownsville Rd Pittsburgh PA 15210
- Dr. Sapna Vasudevan MD300 Cedar Blvd Pittsburgh PA 15228
- Mr. William M Konitsky M.D.310 N Hammes Ave Joliet IL 60435