Dr. Tricia Y. Ting M.D. is a top Doctor in Baltimore, MD.With a passion for the field and an unwavering commitment to their specialty, Dr. Tricia Y. Ting M.D. is an expert in changing the lives of their patients for the better.Through their designated cause and expertise in the field, Dr. Tricia Y. Ting M.D. is a prime example of a true leader in health care.As a leader and expert in their field, Dr. Tricia Y. Ting M.D. is passionate about enhancing patient quality of life. They embody the values of communication, safety, and trust when dealing directly with patients.In Baltimore, MD, Dr. Tricia Y. Ting M.D. is a true asset to their field and dedicated to the profession of medicine.
Education and Training
Perelman School of Medicine at the University of Pennsylvania 1996
Psychiatry and NeurologyAmerican Board of Psychiatry and NeurologyABPN
- Ross syndrome plus: beyond horner, Holmes-Adie, and harlequin.
- Innovation-diffusion or adjustment: the case of Taiwanese fertility transition.
- Innovation-diffusion: a geographical study of the transition of family limitation practice in Taiwan.
- Treatment of lobar pneumonia by Coptis teeta: report of 23 cases.
- Microparticles of polyvinyl alcohol for nasal delivery. I. Generation by spray-drying and spray-desolvation.
- Anticonvulsant hypersensitivity syndrome: identification and management.
- Biopharmaceutic Risk Assessment of Brand and Generic Lamotrigine Tablets.
- Generic lamotrigine versus brand-name Lamictal bioequivalence in patients with epilepsy: A field test of the FDA bioequivalence standard.
- Effect of Common Excipients on the Oral Drug Absorption of Biopharmaceutics Classification System Class 3 Drugs Cimetidine and Acyclovir.
- Reply to "On the Effect of Common Excipients on the Oral Absorption of Class 3 Drugs".
- Release of levetiracetam from extended-release tablets that appear intact in patient stool.
- A calorimetric study of the thermal transitions of three specific transfer ribonucleic acids.
- Uncertain value of electronic fetal monitoring in predicting cerebral palsy.
- Spontaneous thrombosis of a basilar artery traumatic aneurysm in a child.
- University of Pennsylvania Health System Program
Dr. Tricia Y. Ting M.D.'s Practice location
Baltimore, MD 21201Get Direction
Dr. Tricia Y. Ting M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Ting
- Three-Week Chemotherapy Dosing Reconfirmed as First-Line Treatment of Ovarian Cancer
Chemotherapy as a treatment option for cancer has existed for decades, and has long been the standard of care and first line of treatment for almost all forms of cancer. The term is an umbrella term referring to the use of medicines to halt the growth of cancerous tumors and to kill off cancerous...
- Muscular Dystrophy: Correcting Foot Deformities with Surgery
Research and Charcot-Marie-Tooth Disorder OutlookHow Charcot-Marie-Tooth Disorder Could Affect Some IndividualsAffecting those mostly between the ages of 18 to 60 according to The Mayo Clinic, this hereditary group of disorders can affect numerous stages of life. Although some therapies could be of...
- Your Stress Can Trigger Another Heart Attack
According to a new study, survivors of a heart attack who get angry easily and are stressed out will have increased chances of another heart attack. In this study, about 50% of the heart attack survivors who had very high scores for anger and stress on the psychological tests had a fatal or...
- Anemia Symptoms
What is anemia?Anemia occurs when there are low levels of red blood cells (RBCs) in the body. Red blood cells are the ones that carry oxygen all over the body. So when a person's RBC count is lower than normal, it means that there is not enough oxygen in the blood, causing symptoms of anemia, such...
- Questions You Should Be Asking Your Doctor
IntroductionAlthough doctors have the best intentions, it does not always mean that they will perfectly recognize their patient’s greatest need. For this reason, patients also need to take an active role when it comes to communicating with their doctor.One of the best ways to make sure that...
- What Is Pyrexia: Causes, Symptoms, and Treatment
Introduction Pyrexia is the medical term for fever, in which the human body temperature rises above the average normal (37 degrees Celsius or 98.6 degrees Fahrenheit). Pyrexia is one of the most common symptoms of numerous medical conditions.There are multiple factors can affect the normal body...
- Mr. Patrick Aaron Hyatt M.D.301 Saint Paul St Baltimore MD 21202
- Dr. Michael D Cohen M.D.8322 Bellona Ave Towson MD 21204
- Dr. Mitchell Klapper M.D.122 Slade Ave Pikesville MD 21208
- Dr. Joseph Eric Osheroff M.D.10630 Little Patuxent Pkwy Columbia MD 21044
- Dr. Robin Marianne Ulanow MD200 Hospital Dr Glen Burnie MD 21061
- Dr. Stella Beauchemin MD5601 Loch Raven Blvd Baltimore MD 21239