Anna Marshall is a physical therapist practicing in Skokie, IL. Anna Marshall specializes in physical treatment to help a patient reduce pain, restore mobility, rehabilitate an injury, or increase movement and overall function. As a physical therapist, Anna Marshall can treat multiple conditions with exercises, ultrasound, electrical stimulation, joint mobilization, heat, ice, massage, laser or light therapy and more. Anna Marshall will create a treatment plan based on the patients specific injury or condition, and might target a specific body part or body system based on the individual.
- Germanium nanowire epitaxy: shape and orientation control.
- Synthesis and strain relaxation of Ge-core/Si-shell nanowire arrays.
- Metastability of Au-Ge liquid nanocatalysts: Ge vapor-liquid-solid nanowire growth far below the bulk eutectic temperature.
- Inhibiting strain-induced surface roughening: dislocation-free Ge/Si and Ge/SiGe core-shell nanowires.
- Single-crystal germanium layers grown on silicon by nanowire seeding.
- Gold-catalyzed vapor-liquid-solid germanium-nanowire nucleation on porous silicon.
- Near-infrared light emitting luciferase via biomineralization.
- Facile synthesis, silanization, and biodistribution of biocompatible quantum dots.
- Hexagonal close-packed structure of au nanocatalysts solidified after ge nanowire vapor-liquid-solid growth.
- Thermal stability and surface passivation of Ge nanowires coated by epitaxial SiGe shells.
- Spontaneous, Defect-Free Kinking via Capillary Instability during Vapor-Liquid-Solid Nanowire Growth.
- Parallel preparation of plan-view transmission electron microscopy specimens by vapor-phase etching with integrated etch stops.
- Core-Shell Germanium/Germanium-Tin Nanowires Exhibiting Room-Temperature Direct- and Indirect-Gap Photoluminescence.
- Two-dimensional limit of crystalline order in perovskite membrane films.
Anna F Marshall DPT's Practice location
Skokie, IL 60077Get Direction
LOUISVILLE, CO 80027Get Direction
Anna F Marshall DPT's reviewsWrite Review
- What Are the Signs and Symptoms of Bursitis?
Bursitis is a condition that affects many people around the globe who have no idea what is causing them pain or end up misjudging what might be wrong with their body tissues. Others might have a general idea of what bursitis is but cannot tell when they are suffering from it. This is because they...
- What is Autistic Disorder
Autistic disorder is defined as the most severe type of autistic spectrum disorder (ASD). It is also called classic autism or Kanner’s Syndrome. This developmental disorder is characterized by challenges with communication, social interaction, and behavior. Autistic people often avoid interaction...
- What Is a Charley Horse?
What is a charley horse?A charley horse is a term used when referring to a muscle cramp or spasm. Although muscle cramps can occur in any muscle in the body, they are commonly experienced in the leg. In a muscle spasm, the muscle uncontrollably contracts and does not relax. When the contracting...
- Early Warning Signs of Multiple Sclerosis
Is it Multiple Sclerosis?Although some of the symptoms of multiple sclerosis are common, there is no definitive pattern that applies to everyone. The symptoms of multiple sclerosis also resemble those of many other diseases. What sets the symptoms of MS apart from other conditions is time. In many...
- What Causes Back Pain?
Back pain is a painful condition that can stop you from carrying on with your normal duties. It is impossible for a normal person to stay still at all times; every now and then we find ourselves either bending, stretching or twisting. Tests and DiagnosisDuring the first visit to your doctor, a...
- What Are The Signs and Symptoms of Tennis Elbow?
What Are The Signs and Symptoms of Tennis Elbow?Tennis elbow is a medical condition that is usually accompanied by a variety of symptoms. It is also referred to as lateral epicondylitis. There are people who may experience a few of the symptoms, while others may experience many of all of the...
- Genevieve Maglinte3759 N Ravenswood Ave Chicago IL 60613
- Staci Burkard P.T.1201 N Clark St Chicago IL 60610
- Mrs. Lynnea Barnes PT, DPT, NCS1740 W Taylor St Chicago IL 60612
- Justin M Lantz PT, DPT1801 W Taylor St Chicago IL 60612
- Mrs. Jessica Mccool PHYSICAL THERAPIST3130 N Lincoln Ave Chicago IL 60657
- Mrs. Pretzel A Ceniza PT199 S Addison Rd Wood Dale IL 60191