Dr. John Hutyra is an anesthesiologist practicing in Denver, CO. Dr. Hutyra ensures the safety of patients who are about to undergo surgery. Anestesiologists specialize in general anesthesia, which will (put the patient to sleep), sedation, which will calm the patient or make him or her unaware of the situation, and regional anesthesia, which just numbs a specific part of the body. As an anesthesiologist, Dr. Hutyra also might help manage pain after an operation.
AnesthesiologyAmerican Board of AnesthesiologyABA
- Univ Hosp-S Tx Med Ctr, Anesthesiology; Geo Washington Univ Hosp, Internal Medicine
Dr. John Marcus Hutyra M.D.'s Practice location
Denver, CO 80202Get Direction
Dr. John Marcus Hutyra M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- Parenting and Prioritizing with Multiple Sclerosis
Many may take it for granted that they can easily whip up a hearty dinner for the whole family or a simple, nutritious snack for one. For people who have multiple sclerosis (MS), the act of cooking may be one of the activities that becomes challenging over time. Rebecca Thomasson, an occupational...
- How to Handle Talking About MS with Family
Talking to loved ones about any chronic illness can be difficult, yet it’s an important conversation to have with individuals who will continue to be a part of your life’s journey. Opening dialogue creates the space for both you and your family to gain clarity and to establish trust and...
- Different Types of Physicians Explained
Doctors or physicians are categorized according to different factors including medical specialties and subspecialties. Most doctors specialize in a specific area of medicine. This article provides a summary of the different types of doctors in the medical field. AllergistsAllergists are also...
- Recovery After a Laminectomy
Laminectomy is a surgical procedure done for the removal of the lamina, bone spurs, and ligaments that may be putting pressure on your spinal nerves and causing lower back pain. The procedure is said to be one of the most commonly performed back surgeries. Below is a detailed information on what...
- What Are the Risks of Laminectomy?
Your doctor will first attempt to give you other alternative treatments before recommending surgery. If your back pain still persists after treatment, your doctor may suggest for surgery as one of the solutions. Laminectomy is the most probable surgical procedure that you will have to undergo.Facts...
- What Is the Epiglottis?
What is Epiglottis?Epiglottis is a elastic flap of tissue that is shaped like a thin leaf and situated at the root of the tongue. It protects the opening between the vocal cords, known as the entrance of the glottis. Epiglottis is covered with mucous membrane, which is a yellow elastic cartilage...
- Dr. Bridget A. Bailey DO8000 E. Maplewood Ave. Greenwood Village Colorado 80111
- Dr. Michael Gesquiere MD14100 E Arapahoe Rd Englewood CO 80112
- Dr. Jonathan C Berman MD9191 Grant St Denver CO 80229
- Dr. Hope R Engsberg-rauzi M.D.1666 Race St Denver CO 80206
- Dr. Herbert N Chado MD455 Sherman Denver CO 80203
- Dr. Donald G Crino MD333 W. Hampden Ave. Englewood CO 80110