Dr. Brian W Goltry MD
Pulmonologist | Pulmonary Disease2347 E Gala St Meridian ID, 83642
Dr. Brian Goltry practices Pulmonology in Meridian, ID. A pulmonologist is a physician who possesses specialized knowledge and skill in the diagnosis and treatment of pulmonary conditions and diseases. Dr. Goltry manages patients who need life support and mechanical ventilation, and is specially trained in diseases and conditions of the chest, particularly pneumonia, asthma, tuberculosis, emphysema, and complicated chest infections.
Education and Training
Univ of Wa Sch of Med, Seattle Wa 1996
University of Washington School of Medicine 1996
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM
- Univ Of Wa Sch Of Med, Internal Medicine; Univ Of Ut Med Ctr, Internal Medicine
- University of Washington School of Medicine Program
Dr. Brian W Goltry MD's Practice location
Meridian, ID 83642Get Direction
Dr. Brian W Goltry MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Goltry
- Skiers Conquer the Entire River Murray for Cystic Fibrosis
Although there is currently no cure for cystic fibrosis, people from all around the world are determined to change this. Organizations committed to raising funds and awareness on CF continuously work hard all year round to:...
- The Link Between Childhood Asthma and COPD
It is clear that smoking is one of the greatest risks for chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD); however, there are other factors, such as second hand smoking (wherein you get the effects of smoking by getting exposed to it even if you do not smoke), contact with pollution, genetic...
- What Are the Signs and Symptoms of AIDS?
Acquired immunodeficiency syndrome, or AIDS, is a serious secondary immunodeficiency disorder. AIDS is caused by human immunodeficiency virus (HIV). There is progressive destruction of cell-mediated (T cell) immunity. Also, both conditions are characterized by subsequent effects on humoral immunity...
- What Are the Common Lung Irritants Found at Home?
Traffic exhaust or second hand smoke are sure to trigger a number of lung issues, particularly if you are susceptible to respiratory disorders. However, there are a number of very common, yet hidden, triggers in one's household that can lead to symptoms of asthma and other respiratory ailments.There...
- Hookah Health Facts: Is It Safe?
What is a hookah?Hookahs are basically water pipes that are used for smoking. Specially made tobaccos for hookah smoking are available in various flavors such as chocolate, watermelon, apple, mint, coconut, cherry, and licorice. Even though others feel that smoking hookah is a safer alternative to...
- Community-Acquired Pneumonia: Causes, Symptoms, and Management
Community-acquired pneumonia (CAP) refers to pneumonia that develops in people with very less or no contact with any medical setting such as a hospital or clinic. Most of the time, the people who are infected with CAP are healthy individuals.Background of the DiseaseFour million cases...
- Dr. Kathleen R. Sutherland MD1075 N. Curtis Rd Boise ID 83706
- Dr. Janat E. O'donnell MD1075 N. Curtis Rd Boise ID 83706
- Dr. Michael R Blumhardt M.D.1010 Three Springs Blvd Durango CO 81301
- Dr. Saadia R Akhtar MD2347 E Gala St Meridian ID 83642
- Dr. Joshua David Holweger M.D.420 Delaware St Se Minneapolis MN 55455
- Dr. Dan J Hendrickson M.D.211 E Logan St Caldwell ID 83605