Dr. David Dimmock is a pediatrician practicing in Milwaukee, WI. Dr. Dimmock is a doctor who specializes in the health care of children. As a pedicatrician, Dr. Dimmock diagnoses and treats infections, injuries, diseases and other disorders in children. Pediatricians typically work with infants, children, teenagers and young adults up to age 21. They practice medical care as well as preventative health care. Dr. Dimmock can oversee and manage the physical, mental and emotional health of their patients.
Education and Training
St. George's University School of Medicine 1998
- Abnormal neurological features predict poor survival and should preclude liver transplantation in patients with deoxyguanosine kinase deficiency.
- Making a definitive diagnosis: successful clinical application of whole exome sequencing in a child with intractable inflammatory bowel disease.
- Recessive deoxyguanosine kinase deficiency causes juvenile onset mitochondrial myopathy.
- SIGIRR genetic variants in premature infants with necrotizing enterocolitis.
- Potentially diagnostic electron paramagnetic resonance spectra elucidate the underlying mechanism of mitochondrial dysfunction in the deoxyguanosine kinase deficient rat model of a genetic mitochondrial DNA depletion syndrome.
- Should states adopt newborn screening for early infantile Krabbe disease?
- Choices of incidental findings of individuals undergoing genome wide sequencing, a single center's experience.
- Successful Application of Whole Genome Sequencing in a Medical Genetics Clinic.
- Should we implement population screening for fragile X?
- Birth Defects
- St Joseph's Hospital and Medical Center Program
Dr. David P. Dimmock M.D.'s Practice location
Milwaukee, WI 53226Get Direction
SAN DIEGO, CA 92123Get Direction
Dr. David P. Dimmock M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- How to Protect Your Child from Getting Head Lice in School
Head lice are grayish insects that feed on human blood extracted from the scalp. Female lice release sticky substances that attach all eggs to specific hair shafts. Eggs are laid a few millimeters from the shaft - an environment that offers the idyllic temperature for incubation.Everyone who comes...
- Treatments for Jaundice
Treatments are only necessary when the patient has extremely high levels of bilirubin in the blood. Most babies suffering from jaundice don’t require treatments because their blood’s bilirubin levels are often low. Under such conditions, the symptoms often improve with a period of two weeks and...
- The Value of Clinical Intuition: Kids also Experience Drug Side Effects
Clinical intuition is difficult to describe. Personally, it is the art of integrating nonverbal information that a patient presents in order to reach a diagnosis, reducing the need for diagnostic testing. This is especially important in children who often react differently to procedures, tests and...
- The Autism and Vaccine Debate
There has been a heated debate across the US on whether vaccines could be potentially damaging to children. Some have strong opinions on this subject, but as always, people are encouraged to understand the facts to help them come to their own conclusions.This article is not meant to change...
- Oral Thrush in Babies: Symptoms, Causes, and Treatment
Introduction Oral thrush is a common type of yeast infection in babies. The infection is also called as oral candidiasis, which causes irritation in and around the baby's mouth. Oral thrush is said to affect babies of any age, but is more commonly seen in babies who are younger than 6 months old....
- What Is HSV-1?
Herpes Simplex Virus 1 (HSV-1)HSV-1 or herpes simplex virus type 1 is a type of herpes simplex virus that causes cold sores. It is called "oral herpes" because it often causes sores around the mouth or on the lips. Cold sores are also called as fever blisters. However, the sores can also be found...
- Dr. Marsha F. Davis MD1516 West Mequon Road Mequon Wisconsin 53092
- Dr. Jane M. Brotanek MD1032 S 16th St Milwaukee WI 53204
- Paola Palma Sisto9000 W. Wisconsin Avenue Milwaukee Wisconsin 53201
- Mr. Timothy Matthew Richer M.D.8651 W North Ave Wauwatosa WI 53226
- Dr. Lisa Marie Joerres M.D.13950 W CAPITOL DR BROOKFIELD WI 53005
- Dr. Lynn K Sheets MD9000 W Wisconsin Ave Milwaukee WI 53226