Dr. Kamran Chowdhury is a Dentist practicing in Chambersburg, PA. Dr. Chowdhury specializes in preventing, diagnosing, and treating diseases and conditions associated with the mouth and overall dental health. Dentists are trained to carry out such treatment as professional cleaning, restorative, prosthodontic, and endodontic procedures, and performing examinations, among many others.
Kamran Chowdhury D.D.S.'s Practice location
Chambersburg, PA 17201Get Direction
Kamran Chowdhury D.D.S.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Chowdhury
- Gum Contouring
Gum contouring, also known as gum reshaping or tissue sculpting, is a dental procedure done to correct an uneven gum line in people who have teeth resting either too high or low on the gums.The cause of the gums being too high or too low is mainly genetics. It may also be due to certain medical...
- Does Everyone Have Wisdom Teeth?
Introduction When a person reaches the ages between 17 to 21, the eruption of wisdom teeth or third molars may take place. However, for some, wisdom teeth do not show up at all. These teeth are called wisdom teeth because they tend to show up at a later and more mature age. When wisdom teeth...
- What Could Jaw Pain Mean?
Introduction Jaw pain is described as an uncomfortable, painful, and debilitating condition that can have a sudden or gradual onset. The exact symptoms also depend on the underlying cause of jaw pain. When a person has jaw pain, it can significantly affect his or her ability to speak and consume...
- Magnolia Bark Extract Prevents Bad Breath
According to the results of a study published in, Journal of Agricultural and Food Chemistry, magnolia bark extract contains chemicals that may prevent bad breath or halitosis. These compounds, called magnolol and honokiol, kill the bacteria that cause bad breath and cavities.In this study, nine...
- Gummy Bears That Contain Xylitol Can Reduce Cavities
A new study has shown that gummy bears made of xylitol, a sugar substitute, can prevent cavities in children. In this study, 154 students from first to fifth grade of an elementary school in Washington were recruited. The students were given four gummy bears made with xylitol or malitol three times...
- Everything You Need to Know About Dental Implants
Dental implants are devices that are used to replace natural teeth. These implants are placed into the jawbone, which over the time, fuse with the natural bone and gain stability.Dental implants are recommended for patients who do not have their natural teeth. This will allow the individual to have...
- Dr. Michael Edward Anderson D.D.S18709 Crestwood Dr Hagerstown MD 21742
- Dr. Jacqueline Hughes DDS767 5th Ave Chambersburg PA 17201
- Dr. John A. Franklin D.M.D.403 N Morris St Shippensburg PA 17257
- Dr. Michael Wolter D.D.S.1854 Wayne Rd Chambersburg PA 17202
- Jayantilal L. Patel D.D.S.767 5th Ave Chambersburg PA 17201
- Dr. Jeffrey Jay Rubino DDS19638 Leitersburg Pike Hagerstown MD 21742