Dr. Eric Hunsaker is a psychologist practicing in Saint Louis, MO. Dr. Hunsaker specializes in the treatment of health mental problems, and helps people to cope with their mental illnesses. As a psychologist, Dr. Hunsaker evaluates and treats patients through a variety of methods, most typically being psychotherapy or talk therapy. Patients usually visit Dr. Hunsaker because they have been experiencing depression, anxiety, stress or anger for a significant period of time and are seeking help. Psychologists may perform a variety of exams and assessments to diagnose a mental condition.
Dr. Eric Hunsaker PSY D's Practice location
Saint Louis, MO 63110Get Direction
Dr. Eric Hunsaker PSY D's reviewsWrite Review
- What Is Obsessive Compulsive Disorder?
Obsessive compulsive disorder (OCD) is an anxiety disorder characterized by obsessive, unreasonable thoughts, and repetitive, compulsive behaviors. The recurring thoughts and fears, called obsessions, leads to the need to repetitively perform certain actions, called compulsions, that would help in...
- The Signs of Being a Sapiosexual
What does it mean to be a sapiosexual?Sapiosexual is described as someone who finds intelligence and the human mind as the most sexually attractive feature of the opposite sex. It means that you may love someone based on his or her intellectual capability. It is a neologism, which originated from...
- Anxiety Increases the Risk of Heart Attack
As men age, their risk of heart attack rises, especially if they are prone to anxiety. In a 12-year study, anxiety was found to increase the risk of heart attack by 30% to 40% in men who are anxious when compared to men who are calmer, irrespective of other personality and risk factors. In this...
- Reasons Why You Need Psychotherapy
What Is Psychotherapy?Psychotherapy is an arrangement of treatments that are used in solving life issues such as mental disorders, psychiatric disorders, and emotional difficulties. Psychotherapy assists you in understanding your feelings, to sustain positivity, dealing with depression, and coping...
- What Is Male Borderline Personality Disorder?
Borderline personality disorder (BPD) is defined as a mental disorder that generally affects the way individuals think and feel about themselves and other people. People with this personality disorder often have unstable personal relationships due to their extreme emotions, impulsiveness, and...
- What Are the Benefits of Cognitive Behavioral Therapy?
Prescriptions in this century are made quickly and unnecessarily. You may find psychiatrists giving drugs that have several very nasty unnecessary side effects. There is, however, a natural, stress free, drug free method and routine for the disorders of the brain. Treatment is performed is by...
- Julio Morales-Galarreta8820 Ladue Road Saint Louis MO 63124
- Dr. Theresa Rose Bajt PHD777 Craig Rd Saint Louis MO 63141
- Dr. Carol Westmoreland PSYD24 Kroeck Dr Arnold Missouri 63010
- Dr. Margaret Wetherford Rissman PH.D.2025 S Brentwood Blvd Saint Louis MO 63144
- Dr. Erikalin Nichole Ashton PSY.D.3724 Jefferson Street Austin TX 78731
- Dr. Stephanie K Powell PH.D.1 Childrens Pl Saint Louis MO 63110