Dr. Dimitrios Diamandidis is a hematologist oncologist practicing in Las Vegas, NV. Dr. Diamandidis specializes in the diagnosis, treatment and prevention of blood diseases such as anemia, hemophilia, sickle-cell disease, leukemia and lymphoma. Hematologist Oncologists are also trained in the study of cancer and its attack on other organs.
Education and Training
Aristotelian University of Thessaloniki School of Medicine 1980
Aristotle University of Thessaloniki Medical School 1980
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM
- Prostate Cancer
- Breast Cancer
- Lung Cancer
- Colon Cancer
- Chronic Kidney Disease
- Deep Vein Thrombosis (dvt)
- Permanent Removal Of Ingrown Toenails
- Extra Corporeal Shockwave Therapy
- Univ Tx Med Sch At Houston, Medical Oncology; Univ Ct Hlth Ctr/J Dempsey Hos, Internal Medicine; Westchester Med Ctr, Diagnostic Radiology
- New York Medical College 1987
- New York Medical College at Westchester Medical Center Program
Dr. Dimitrios T Diamandidis MD's Practice location
Las Vegas, NV 89128Get Direction
LAS VEGAS, NV 89128Get Direction
Dr. Dimitrios T Diamandidis MD's reviewsWrite Review
- Living with Lymphoma Day by Day
A majority of individuals diagnosed with lymphoma find that they have to make a great deal of adjustments to their lives. There are several physical, emotional, social, and everyday obstacles from diagnosis to remission.Living with lymphoma can be different for every individual, which is why it is...
- Teen Finds Strength to Give Back After Battling Lymphoma
Ayden Mills is a 14-year-old middle school student residing in Vancouver, Washington. It’s easy to wonder how someone could be an inspiration at such a young age, but what Mills has gone fought through is nothing short of amazing. Mills’s story shows how it is possible to fight through even the...
- This New Zealand Native Beat Cancer Eight Times
Being diagnosed with cancer can be a world-shaking experience. Going through the necessary chemotherapy and radiation treatment to beat cancer can be a difficult struggle, but coming out cancer-free feels incredibly liberating.Maybe it’s that feeling of having beaten cancer that can make suffering...
- How Dogs Are Helping with Lymphoma Research
According to the Cornell Chronicle (CC), Cornell and Tufts University have received a huge grant for the study of human lymphoma, using a humane approach to test on dogs.The dogs in the study will already have lymphoma and it’s hoped they’ll be cured in the process of this research study.There...
- Inspirational Blood Cancer Survivors
Different forms of blood cancer are responsible for claiming the third most lives out of all the types of cancer. Additionally, there are currently no known preventative treatments for blood cancers, and the disease also impacts children and young people more than any other form of cancer.When it...
- The Lymphoma Research Foundation's Light it Red for Lymphoma Night
Lymphoma, a cancer of the lymphatic system, currently affects over 700,000 Americans who are living with or in remission from the disease. Statistics show that every seven minutes, someone in the United States is diagnosed with the condition, which amounts to approximately 80,000 people per year.The...
- Dr. Delva P. Deauna-Limayo M.D.1 Breakthrough Way Las Vegas Nevada 89135
- Oscar B Goodman MD PHD9280 W Sunset Rd Las Vegas NV 89148
- Dr. Anuradha Thummala MD7445 Peak Drive Las Vegas NV 89128
- Dr. Mary ann Allison MD1505 Wigwam Parkway, Suite 130 Henderson NV 89074
- Dr. Heather J Allen MD3730 S Eastern Avenue Las Vegas NV 89169
- Dr. Gilbert Mudiwa Nyamuswa M.D.58 N Pecos Rd Henderson NV 89074