Dr. Alex Anthofer is a Chiropractor practicing in Nashua, IA. Dr. Anthofer specializes in preventing, diagnosing, and treating conditions associated with the neuromusculoskeletal system, while improving each patients functionality and quality of life. Conditions treated include sciatica, neck pain, and arthritis pain, among many others. Dr. Anthofer seeks to reduce pain and discomfort through manipulation and adjustment of the spine.
Dr. Alex James Anthofer D.C.'s Practice location
Nashua, IA 50658Get Direction
Dr. Alex James Anthofer D.C.'s reviewsWrite Review
- What Is Whiplash? Causes, Symptoms, and Treatment
When people suffer from a whiplash, they experience severe pain in the lower neck region, which can spread over their shoulders, arms, and head. They can also suffer from headaches, numbness, and a painful stiff neck. The pain gets accelerated faster in the area around the neck, which needs to be...
- What Is Back Pain: Get The Facts
Every now and then, you hear people complaining about constant back pain. According to statistics, about 80% of Americans will suffer from back pain at one point of their life.Back pain can be caused by many things, but it is most commonly triggered by incorrect sitting or standing positions, not...
- Can Sciatica Pain Be Cured?
What is sciatica?Sciatica is a health condition in which one experiences radiating pain running down from the lower back to the feet. Pain may occur on either side of the leg and it is not necessary that lower back pain exists in all cases of sciatica. The pain’s nature is shooting pain, which...
- How to Sleep Easier with Chronic Back Pain
Chronic back pain is one of the most common musculoskeletal disorders that may affect one's ability to fall asleep or stay asleep. People with chronic back pain have a higher rate of disrupted sleep. Studies show that sleep disturbances increase pain sensitivity in some people. Medications are now...
- Scoliosis Pain: Treatment, Management, and Exercises
Scoliosis is a serious condition that often occurs more in females than in males. The condition itself can be hard to diagnose at the start, which is why the healthcare professional will subject the patient to several tests, including asking them to touch their toes as well as to find out if their...
- Lower Back Pain: What is it?
Lower back pain is a very common presentation among the elderly population. The lower back is the connection between the upper body and the lower body and it bears most of the body’s weight.Lower back pain can be caused due to various causes affecting the spinal muscles, nerves, bones, the...
- Dr. Gillian M Biggerstaff D.C.101 N. Main Street Charles City IA 50616
- Dr. Kameron Smith D.C2024 3rd Ave Nw Waverly IA 50677
- Dr. David Waite Smith D.C.506 Locust Street Allison IA 50602
- Dr. Daniel John Britt D.C.2520 12th St Nw Waverly IA 50677
- Dr. Paul R Ewert DC16 N Water Avenue New Hampton IA 50659
- Dr. Travis Nathan Nuss D.C.216 E Bremer Ave Waverly IA 50677