Dr. Khoa Do is a gastroenterologist practicing in Salem, MA. Dr. Do specializes in the digestive system and its diseases that affect the gastrointestinal tract, which include organs from the mouth to the anus as well as liver disorders. Gastroenterology includes conditions such as hepatitis, peptic ulcer disease, colitis, nutritional problems and irritable bowel syndrome. Dr. Do performs colonoscopy and endoscopy procedures and provides accurate and thorough care for patients suffering from digestive issues.
Education and Training
Univ Of Ma Med Sch- Worcester Ma 1997
University of Massachusetts / Worcester Campus 1997
University Of Massachusetts Medical School 1997
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM
- Acid Reflux
- Colon Polyps
- Hepatitis C
- Univ Of Ma Med Sch, Gastroenterology; Univ Of Ma Med Sch, Internal Medicine
- UMASS MEDICAL SCHOOL
Dr. Khoa Do MD's Practice location
Salem, MA 01970Get Direction
Dr. Khoa Do MD's reviewsWrite Review
- How to Diagnose and Treat Gallstones
Who are at risk of developing gallstones?- Obesity is one of the biggest risk factors in developing gallstones. It increases a person's overall cholesterol levels, making it difficult to maintain a completely empty bladder. - Women who are pregnant, on birth control pills, or taking hormonal...
- Crohn's Disease: Words that Hurt
Living with a chronic illness like Crohn’s disease can be difficult and embarrassing in the best of scenarios. The disease has little to no visible effect on physical appearance, but the demands on a person’s day-to-day activities and lifestyle are extremely burdensome.Without a foundational...
- Morning Diarrhea: Why Do We Have Diarrhea in the Morning?
Introduction of Morning DiarrheaOne of the ways the body tries to get rid of any unwanted waste or substance is through diarrhea. This is done by secreting extra fluid to the intestine and thus producing an unusual number of strong contractions of the intestine. This in turn leads to loose or watery...
- Chronic Constipation: The Rarer Side Effect of Crohn's Disease
When it comes to the most persistent symptoms of Crohn’s disease, diarrhea is at the top of the list. However, this is not always the case for individuals coping with this chronic condition. Constipation is also an issue.The large intestine is responsible to reabsorbing water from foods that are...
- The Positive Impact of Mango Consumption on Crohn’s and Colitis
Inflammatory bowel disease affects an estimated 1.5 million individuals in the United States alone. Approximately 2.2 million individuals experience inflammatory bowel disease in Europe, with a comparable number of estimated cases in the rest of the world. There are many different diseases that fall...
- How to Prepare for a Cholecystectomy
Cholecystectomy is a surgery done to remove the gallbladder. Such procedure is performed as a result of many causes. In most cases, a cholecystectomy is performed to relieve the patient from complications caused by the inflammation of the gallbladder.A gallbladder is an organ that is located just...
- Dr. Vijay Yajnik MD, PHD165 Cambridge Street Boston Massachusetts 02114
- Dr. Francis A Farraye M.D.720 Harrison Ave Boston MA 02118
- Dr. Satya B Allaparthi MD281 Lincoln St Worcester MA 01605
- Dr. Adam S Cheifetz M.D.330 Brookline Ave Boston MA 02215
- Dr. Kenneth Ronald Falchuk M.D.110 Francis St Boston MA 02215
- Dr. Chandrashekhar Thukral M.D.330 Brookline Ave Boston MA 02215