Dr. Keane Hale is a speech language pathologist practicing in PRESTONSBURG, KY. Dr. Hale specializes in speech, language and swallowing disorders in patients. As a speech language pathologist, Dr. Hale evaluates, diagnoses and treats patients with communication and swallowing troubles. These conditions may be due to developmental delay, brain injury, hearing loss, autism, stroke or other diseases and injuries. Dr. Hale helps patients make sounds and improve their voices through various methods. Speech language pathologists also work with patients to strengthen muscles used to speak and swallow, and work with individuals and families to help cope with their conditions.
Mrs. Keane Gregory Hale M.A. CCC-SLP's Practice location
PRESTONSBURG, KY 41653Get Direction
Mrs. Keane Gregory Hale M.A. CCC-SLP's reviewsWrite Review
- What is Fetal Alcohol Syndrome?
Fetal alcohol syndrome refers to the birth defects that result from exposure to alcohol during pregnancy. Excessive consumption of alcohol during pregnancy may result in the child developing physical deformities, mental conditions, behavioral issues, and learning disorders. The symptoms of fetal...
- Choosing the Right Education for Your Autistic Child
Autism spectrum disorder (ASD) can cause issues in crucial areas of development, such as social interaction, verbal and nonverbal communication, creative and imaginative play, and sensory processing.Children with ASD may have difficulty understanding and communicating their needs and wants to...
- 5 Possible Causes of Multiple Sclerosis
MS is the result of an abnormal response of the body’s immune system. This response results in an attack on the central nervous system - the brain, spinal cord, and optic nerve. The immune system attacks the protective coating around the nerve fibers - myelin - creating scar tissue on and around...
- What Is Duchenne Muscular Dystrophy? Causes, Symptoms, and Treatment
Muscular dystrophies are a group of diseases that make the muscles of the body weaker over a period of time. The muscles become less flexible in this condition. Out of the nine types of muscular dystrophy, Duchenne muscular dystrophy is one of the most common.The main characteristics of this medical...
- Is Multiple Sclerosis Genetic?
Multiple Sclerosis is a complex disease that can be caused by several factors; genetic structure is one of them. Several genes are thought to play a role in the development of MS. If any of a close relative, such as a sibling or a parent, has this disease, your chance of developing MS is slightly...
- Raising a Child with Autism
Autism spectrum disorder (ASD), or autism, is a term used to describe a group of complex brain disorders in human beings. These disorders affect the social interaction of a person, verbal skills, nonverbal communication, and repetitive behaviors, along with any activity that needs a person to react...
- Mrs. Tina L Webb M.S. CCCSLP3041 KY RT.7 WAYLAND KY 41666
- Mrs. Madelyn F Allen M.S., CCC-SLP106 N FRONT AVE PRESTONSBURG KY 41653
- Mrs. Susan Mayo Hamilton M.S. CCC-SLP481 STEPHENS BRANCH ROAD MARTIN KY 41649
- Ms. Barbara Ann Pugh M.S., CCC/SLP, ATP5659 MAIN STREET THELMA KY 41260
- Mrs. Sondra S Arms MS, CF/SLP3309 KY ROUTE 201 SITKA KY 41255
- Mr. Paul Matthew Hagans SLP571 PARKWAY DR SALYERSVILLE KY 41465