Dr. David A Frenz MD
Addiction Medicine Specialist | Addiction Medicine69 Exchange St W Saint Paul MN, 55102
Dr. David Frenz is an Addiction Medicine Physician in Saint Paul, MN. Dr. Frenz evaluates patients using many different procedures, in order to determine what treatments must be carried out in order to properly assess their symptoms. Addiction Medicine Physicians provide medical care in addition to consultation for each patient and their families.
- How to write about pollen.
- Comparing pollen and spore counts collected with the Rotorod Sampler and Burkard spore trap.
- Treatment with all-trans-retinoic acid decreases levels of endogenous TGF-beta(1)
- Foundational readings concerning pollen for allergists and aerobiologists.
- Genetic patterning of embryonic inner ear development.
- Interpreting atmospheric pollen counts for use in clinical allergy: spatial variability.
- How to report atmospheric pollen counts in journal publications.
- The effect of windspeed on pollen and spore counts collected with the Rotorod Sampler and Burkard spore trap.
- Interpreting atmospheric pollen counts for use in clinical allergy: allergic symptomology.
- Growth factor treatment enhances vestibular hair cell renewal and results in
- Growth factor expression in cartilage wound healing: temporal and spatial immunolocalization in a rabbit auricular cartilage wound model.
- Sonic hedgehog regulates otic capsule chondrogenesis and inner ear development in the mouse embryo.
- Transforming growth factor beta 1 is an epithelial-derived signal peptide that influences otic capsule formation.
- Transforming growth factor-beta. Paracrine mediator of otic capsule formation.
- Initiation of chondrogenesis in cultured periotic mesenchyme. Synergistic action of transforming growth factor-beta and fibroblast growth factor.
- University Of Mn Med School
Dr. David A Frenz MD's Practice location
Saint Paul, MN 55102Get Direction
MINNEAPOLIS, MN 55402Get Direction
Dr. David A Frenz MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Frenz
- What Is Flakka?
Flakka is now more popular than ever, with stories about its use spreading to national news channels. These stories range from hilarious to frightening, which makes flakka so interesting. There are stories of people running through the streets naked, which are a bit hilarious. However, there are...
- Gabapentin: Abuse, Withdrawal, and Overdose
Most holistic addiction centers use gabapentin in one form or another to help their patients deal with addiction. However, many patients have started to abuse this drug after prolonged exposure during the course of their rehab process.Gabapentin is usually available in the form of tablets and has...
- What Are Night Sweats: Get the Facts
What are night sweats?Night sweats are also called as nocturnal hyperhidrosis, which means excessive sweating during the night. Night sweats are episodes of continuous sweating at night even when the environmental temperature is very cold. Some people may sweat so extensively that they might find...
- What Is Nicotine?
IntroductionNicotine is an alkaloid stimulant that comes from the nightshade family of plants, particularly from the leaves of tobacco. The type of nicotine found in tobacco plants is called Nicotiana tabacum. Nicotine can also be synthetically produced. Thousands of chemicals are contained in...
- Does Flakka Induce Psychosis?
In the world of drugs, there is always a struggle to create better and more potent drugs. For the sellers, the motive is clear--to beat their competition by producing superior quality drugs. On the other hand, most users prefer designer drugs because they are often more potent, have fewer side...
- How Long Does Weed Stay in Your System?
Reasons Why Marijuana Remains IllegalOne of the main reasons why weed remains illegal is the adverse side effects it gives to its users. Many people are under the impression that weed is simply a harmless drug--when in reality, that's nowhere near the truth. Smoking weed is thought as a fun...