Dr. Robert Miller practices Emergency Medicine in Brunswick, GA. Dr. Miller assesses patients who seek immediate medical attention at any time of day or night. Emergency Medicine Physicians are trained to efficiently work with each patient and situation no matter how acute or life-threatening. Dr. Miller examines patients, determines means of testing, diagnoses conditions, and decides the best treatment methods.
Education and Training
Univ of Tn, Memphis, Coll of Med, Memphis Tn 1967
Georgetown University in Washington DC 1967
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM
- Ear Infection
- Strep Throat
- Univ Wa Med Ctr, Internal Medicine; Pacific Med Ctr, Internal Medicine
- Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center Program
Dr. Robert H Miller M.D.'s Practice location
Dr. Robert H Miller M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- Different Types of Physicians Explained
Doctors or physicians are categorized according to different factors including medical specialties and subspecialties. Most doctors specialize in a specific area of medicine. This article provides a summary of the different types of doctors in the medical field. AllergistsAllergists are also...
- What Is Epistaxis?
What is epistaxis?Epistaxis or commonly called a nosebleed is defined as a type of bleeding that occurs from the nostrils, the nasal cavity, or the nasopharynx. Nosebleeds are mostly caused by the rupture of blood vessels inside the nose. Bleeding may be spontaneous or caused by injuries or trauma....
- Copperhead Snake Bites: What Does It Look Like?
Copperhead snake bites are one of the frequently reported snakebites annually. However, they are rarely fatal. Most of the time, snakebites happen when people accidentally step on or touch snakes, which are excellent at blending into their surroundings. When copperhead snakes are disturbed, they...
- Facts About Meningitis Vaccines
IntroductionThe only way to prevent serious and life-threatening diseases such as meningitis is through vaccination. Meningitis can also be caused by viral, bacterial, and fungal infections. The infection usually affects the meninges or membranes that enclose the brain and spinal cord. Although...
- What Is a CPK Lab Test?
What is creatine phosphokinase (CPK)?Creatine phosphokinase (CPK) is an enzyme, which is predominantly present in the heart, brain, and skeletal muscles. Converting creatine into phosphate is the main task of this enzyme. The cells of the body then quickly consume or burn this phosphate and use it...
- What Could Uncontrollable Shivering Mean?
Uncontrollable shivering is characterized by the rapid shifting between muscle relaxation and contraction. It is through these contractions that the body warms itself up when exposed to cold. Shivering is not always accompanied by fever. In some cases, shivering may occur before the onset of...
- Dr. James Stratton Snow D.O.5000 Wellness Way Saint Simons Island GA 31522
- Dr. Francisco Fantauzzi-nazario M.D.15 Gable Ct Brunswick GA 31525
- Dr. James Aiello MD2415 Parkwood Dr Brunswick GA 31520
- Dr. Adam D Lewis M.D.2415 Parkwood Dr Brunswick GA 31520
- Dr. Walter Lynn Hicks M.D.3400 Parkwood Dr Brunswick GA 31520
- Dr. Michael C Pinell MD1900 Electric Rd Salem VA 24153