Dr. David A Hoover MD
Pediatrician6071 E Woodmen Rd Suite 105 Colorado Springs CO, 80923
Dr. David Hoover is a pediatrician practicing in Colorado Springs, CO. Dr. Hoover is a doctor who specializes in the health care of children. As a pedicatrician, Dr. Hoover diagnoses and treats infections, injuries, diseases and other disorders in children. Pediatricians typically work with infants, children, teenagers and young adults up to age 21. They practice medical care as well as preventative health care. Dr. Hoover can oversee and manage the physical, mental and emotional health of their patients.
Education and Training
Baylor College of Medicine 1981
PediatricsAmerican Board of PediatricsABP
- Stomach Flu
- Strep Throat
- Univ Of Co Sch Of Med, Pediatrics
- University of Colorado Program A
Dr. David A Hoover MD's Practice location
Dr. David A Hoover MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Hoover
- Oral Thrush in Babies: Symptoms, Causes, and Treatment
Introduction Oral thrush is a common type of yeast infection in babies. The infection is also called as oral candidiasis, which causes irritation in and around the baby's mouth. Oral thrush is said to affect babies of any age, but is more commonly seen in babies who are younger than 6 months old....
- Which Conditions Are Linked with Mesenteric Adenitis?
Mesenteric adenitis, also called as mesenteric lymphadenitis, is a condition that causes swelling and inflammation in the abdominal lymph nodes. This condition usually affects children and adolescents.Lymph nodes are small glands that are part of the lymphatic system. They contain a type of white...
- Encephalitis in Children
Encephalitis in ChildrenEncephalitis means inflammation of the brain. The condition is usually caused by viruses. Encephalitis is a rare disease that affects approximately 0.5 per 100,000 individuals. Children, the elderly, and those with an impaired immune system are commonly affected by the...
- Chikungunya Fever: Symptoms, Treatment, and Prevention
Introduction Chikungunya is a viral infection that is transmitted by mosquitoes. The chikungunya virus causes a sudden onset of fever along with severe joint pain. The illness is not considered as contagious, but in rare instances, the virus can get transmitted through contact with a person's...
- How to Identify Insect Bites and Stings
The cause or severity of insect bites or stings can be determined by the symptoms. Most bug bite symptoms cause itchy or painful red bumps. Other insect bites can cause welts or blisters. The following are some clues of common insect bites:...
- What Medications Are Required to Treat Meningitis?
The type of treatment to use is determined by the organism that causes the illness, the severity of the disease, the age of the patient and overall health status.What tests are done to identify meningitis?A few tests may be performed to determine whether you have meningitis. Tests are also done to...
- Dr. Margaret Shapleigh MD6001 E Woodmen Rd Colorado Springs CO 80923
- Dr. Sara E. Tisdale M.D.6001 E Woodmen Rd Colorado Springs CO 80923
- Mikhal Gold Schiffer M.D.6001 E Woodmen Rd Colorado Springs CO 80923
- Dr. Viral Kothari M.D.6071 E WOODMEN RD STE 225 COLORADO SPRINGS CO 80923
- Dr. Kenya Denay Lee M.D.6071 E Woodmen Rd Colorado Springs CO 80923
- Dr. Margot Anne Crossley D.O.6985 TUTT BLVD COLORADO SPRINGS CO 80923