Dr. Frank Grant Buckle MD
Pulmonologist | Pulmonary Disease1245 Wilshire Blvd Suite 511 Los Angeles CA, 90017
Dr. Frank Buckle practices Pulmonology in Los Angeles, CA. A pulmonologist is a physician who possesses specialized knowledge and skill in the diagnosis and treatment of pulmonary conditions and diseases. Dr. Buckle manages patients who need life support and mechanical ventilation, and is specially trained in diseases and conditions of the chest, particularly pneumonia, asthma, tuberculosis, emphysema, and complicated chest infections.
Education and Training
Univ Of Saskatchewan- Coll Of Med- Saskatoon- Sask- Canada 1967
University of Saskatchewan / College of Medicine 1967
University Of Saskatchewan College Of Medicine 1967
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM- Pulmonary Disease
- Benign Prostatic Hyperplasia (bph)
- Enlarged Prostate
- Spinal Stenosis
- Vascular Disease
- Moffitt Hosp Univ Of Ca, Internal Medicine Bronx Municipal Hosp Ctr, Pulmonary Diseases
- Albert Einstein Coll Med
- Cooper Hospital-University Medical Center Program
Dr. Frank Grant Buckle MD's Practice location
Los Angeles, CA 90017Get Direction
Dr. Frank Grant Buckle MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Buckle
- Croup in Adults
Croup is a very common respiratory infection in children, but it can also occur in adults. It can occur at any point and is quite infectious since the virus is often being dispersed through the air, which causes the infection to spread to others. Although rare, croup can also be caused by bacterial...
- Pleurisy vs. Bronchitis: Differences and Similarities
What is pleurisy?Pleurisy is a condition, in which the lining that surrounds the lungs and the interior of the chest cavity is inflamed. Due to the inflammation of the pleura, this condition is also called as pleuritis. The pleural space is the space between the lungs and the chest cavity wall....
- Can My Child Develop COPD?
Can COPD Develop in Children?By definition, COPD is a serious lung condition that has developed over a long period of time. Numerous studies explained that children cannot have COPD; however, the disease process can begin at a young age.One can observe the symptoms associated with COPD in a child,...
- Pleurisy: What to Expect on Your Visit to a Pulmonologist
As with any disease, your doctor will first speak to you and asks for a detailed history. He or she will do a physical examination to come up with a differential diagnosis. Later, the diagnosis will be confirmed by doing some tests.History TakingExpect your pulmonologist to ask you questions...
- Pink Puffer and Blue Bloater: What Are They?
No, they are not names of mythical characters from a fantasy novel. Far from it, really! As charming as their names sound, "pink puffer" is not the furry little pink creature that you are tempted to imagine nor is the "blue bloater" a big and friendly blue giant. What do these terms mean exactly?To...
- The History of Muscular Dystrophy
What is muscular dystrophy?Muscular dystrophy is an inherited disorder, which is often characterized by a progressive type of muscular degeneration and weakness. There are several types of muscular dystrophy, wherein each type eventually leads to an increased disability, strength loss, and potential...
- Dr. Sharon Ngan MD13652 Cantara St Panorama City CA 91402
- Dr. Arunpal Sehgal M.D.3300 East South Street Long Beach California 90805
- Jeffrey B. Riker2840 Long Beach Boulevard Long Beach California 90806
- Dr. Richard G. Barbers M.D.1520 San Pablo Street Los Angeles California 90033
- Dr. Maged Tanios M.D.3605 Long Beach Boulevard Long Beach California 80807
- Dr. Zafia Anklesaria M.D. Los Angeles California 90048