Dr. Po Xu is a physiatrist practicing in Stamford, CT. Dr. Xu is a medical doctor specializing in physical medicine and rehabilitation. As a physiatrist, Dr. Xu focuses on a patients ability to function, and can treat multiple conditions that affect the brain, nerves, spine, bones, muscles, joints, ligaments and tendons. Dr. Xu can diagnose and treat pain that is a result of injury, disease or a disabling condition. Physiatrists often lead a team of physical therapists, occupational therapists and physicians in a patients treatment or prevention plan.
Education and Training
Beijing Med University MD
- Determination of interactions between human thrombopoietin and its receptor MPL by yeast two-hybrid system and affinity biosensor.
- New chiral catalysts for reduction of ketones.
- [Determination of D-catechin plasma concentration and pharmacokinetic parameters using HPLC method].
- [Clinical analysis of 17 cases with primary testicular diffuse large B cell lymphoma].
- [Efficacy of additional two cycles of rituximab administration for patients with diffuse large B-cell lymphoma in first remission].
- Determination of clozapine and its metabolites in serum and urine by reversed phase HPLC.
- [Significance of determination of some biochemical indices in hepatic fibrosis of animal schistosomiasis japonica].
- [Determination of praziquantel in rabbit plasma and its pharmacokinetic parameters by high performance liquid chromatography (HPLC)].
Dr. Po Priscilla Xu MD's Practice location
Stamford, CT 06905Get Direction
Stamford, CT 06905Get Direction
Request An Appointment With Dr. Po Priscilla Xu MD | Physiatrist (Physical Medicine)
Please note that this request is not considered final until you receive email notification confirming the details.
In the event the doctor is not yet registered with FindaTopDoc, we will contact the office on your behalf in an effort to secure your appointment.
Dr. Po Priscilla Xu MD's reviewsWrite Review
- What Is Minimally Invasive Knee Replacement Surgery?
Minimally invasive knee replacement surgery is a term used to describe several procedures and modifications of conventional knee replacement aimed to reduce tissue trauma. Unlike other procedures that involve a deep cut on your knee to expose the joint, the procedure's main goal is to reduce or...
- 5 Tips on Living with ADHD
People suffering from ADHD (attention deficit hyperactivity disorder) experience a lot of challenges. The symptoms associated with this condition can really be detrimental to an individual’s quality of life. However, being conversant with some useful tips on the management of such symptoms can be...
- Shin Splints: What Is RICE?
he pain caused by the overuse of the shinbone, which is the large front bone in the lower leg, is known as a shin splint. Shin splints are usually characterized by pain in the inner part of the shin bone or the tibia. Shin splints are also known as medial tibial stress syndrome (MTSS). This...
- What Is Spinal Decompression?
The human back is a complex structure of muscles, ligaments, bones, joints, and nerves. It is common for people to experience back problems at some point in their life for a variety of reasons. Since the pain can radiate into the back and even from other parts of the body, it is very difficult to...
- Chronic Knee Pain: What Are the Causes, Symptoms, and Treatment?
Chronic knee pain is a long-lasting pain in the knees that is associated with swelling and stiffness. Typically, a knee pain lasts for more than three months. There are several causes of chronic knee pain and this article will focus on its causes, symptoms, diagnosis, and treatment.What is...
- Are There Risks to a Spinal Stenosis Surgery?
Like any other surgical procedure, spinal stenosis surgery has its own risks and possible complications. However, if performed correctly by professional medical staff, the possibility of any complication after the surgery is low.The potential risks and possible complications following a spinal...
- Dr. Regina Eum MD271 Park St West Springfield MA 01089
- Dr. Joseph Thomas Sanelli D.O.763 Larkfield Rd Commack NY 11725
- Dr. Michael F Saffir MD75 Kings Highway Cutoff Fairfield CT 06824
- Dr. Ali E. Guy M.D.15 Jericho Tpke Jericho NY 11753
- Dr. Barry Root MDGlen Cove Hospital Dept Of Pm And R Glen Cove NY 11542
- Dr. Maria Pici MD19 Bradhurst Ave Hawthorne NY 10532