Dr. Sohaib Kureshi M.D
Neurosurgeon3750Convoy Street Suite 301 San Diego CA, 92111
Dr. Sohaib Kureshi practices Neurological Surgery in San Diego, CA. As a Neurological Surgeon, Dr. Kureshi prevents, diagnoses, evaluates, and treats disorders of the autonomic, peripheral, and central nervous systems. Neurological Surgeons are trained to treat such disorders as spinal canal stenosis, herniated discs, tumors, fractures, and spinal deformities, among many others.
Education and Training
Univ of Southern Ca Sch of Med, Los Angeles Ca 1994
Neurological SurgeryAmerican Board of Neurological SurgeryABNS
Areas of expertise and specialization
- American Board of Neurological Surgeons
- Congress of Neurological Surgeons
- American Association of Neurological Surgeons
- Duke Univ Med Ctr, Neurological Surgery; Duke Univ Med Ctr, General Surgery
Dr. Sohaib Kureshi M.D's Practice location
Dr. Sohaib Kureshi M.D's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Kureshi
- Treatment for Parkinson's Disease
Parkinson’s Disease: It Isn't EasyTony led a normal life just like many of us. He was approaching his fifth to sixth decade, and he was the head of an engineering department--capable of making decisions and recalling those decisions. But suddenly, communication with his wife and children was...
- How to Prepare for a Laminectomy
Laminectomy is a procedure where a surgeon removes a part or more parts of your vertebrae or any ligaments on your spinal cord that exert pressure on the nerves. Laminectomy is said to be the most common back surgery performed for disability and pain. The following are some expectations before,...
- What Are the Risks of Laminectomy?
Your doctor will first attempt to give you other alternative treatments before recommending surgery. If your back pain still persists after treatment, your doctor may suggest for surgery as one of the solutions. Laminectomy is the most probable surgical procedure that you will have to undergo.Facts...
- Laminectomy: Reasons for Having One and the Risks It Involves
What Is a Laminectomy?A laminectomy is a kind of surgery whose aim is to decompress the spinal cord. The lamina (the bone that constitutes spinal‘s vertebral arch) and bone spurs are removed during the operation. Both the lamina and bone spurs can compress your spinal cord leading to:...
- Scoliosis Pain: Treatment, Management, and Exercises
Scoliosis is a serious condition that often occurs more in females than in males. The condition itself can be hard to diagnose at the start, which is why the healthcare professional will subject the patient to several tests, including asking them to touch their toes as well as to find out if their...
- Reasons Why You Need a Laminectomy
What is laminectomy?If you have back pain that is severe enough to interfere with your day-to-day activities and other medications fail to work, you might eventually need surgery to get it fixed. Laminectomy is the surgical procedure that will be performed on your back in this case. It involves the...
- Dr. John F Alksne M.D.9350 Campus Point Drive La Jolla CA 92037
- Dr. Donald John Blaskiewicz M.D.200 W ARBOR DR SAN DIEGO CA 92103
- Dr. Vrijesh Shantanu Tantuwaya MD12630 Monte Vista Rd Poway CA 92064
- Dr. Scott P Leary MD6645 Alvarado Rd San Diego CA 92120
- Dr. Rahul Jandial M.D., PH.D.5425 Panoramic Ln San Diego CA 92121
- Dr. Lance L Altenau M.D.2100 5th Ave San Diego CA 92101