Dr. Eric S Tannenbaum M.D.
Cardiologist | Cardiovascular Disease15225 Shady Grove Rd Suite 201 Rockville MD, 20850
Dr. Eric Tannenbaum is a cardiologist practicing in Rockville, MD. Dr. Tannenbaum specializes in diagnosing, monitoring, and treating diseases or conditions of the heart and blood vessels and the cardiovascular system. These conditions include heart attacks, heart murmurs, coronary heart disease, and hypertension. Dr. Tannenbaum also practices preventative medicine, helping patients maintain a heart-healthy life.
Education and Training
University of Maryland School of Medicine 1980
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM
- Heart Disease
- Coronary Artery Disease (cad)
- Vascular Disease
- George Washington University Program A
- University of Maryland Medical Center 1983
- George Washington University Hospital 1985
- George Washington University Medical Center 1986
Dr. Eric S Tannenbaum M.D.'s Practice location
Dr. Eric S Tannenbaum M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Tannenbaum
- What are the Causes of Heart Failure?
Heart failure refers to the condition where the organ fails to pump enough blood to different parts of the body to meet the demand. The disease refers to the weak pumping power of heart. In this condition, the rate of flow of blood through the heart is slow and the pressure increases. In most cases,...
- Can Low Blood Pressure be Serious?
Blood pressure lower than 90/60 mm of Hg is referred to as low blood pressure, or hypotension. The first number is the measure of pressure in the arteries when the heart beats and fills blood in them. The second number is the pressure in the arteries when the heart is at rest between two beats. In...
- The History of Muscular Dystrophy
What is muscular dystrophy?Muscular dystrophy is an inherited disorder, which is often characterized by a progressive type of muscular degeneration and weakness. There are several types of muscular dystrophy, wherein each type eventually leads to an increased disability, strength loss, and potential...
- 5 Tips on Living with Atrial Fibrillation
Atrial fibrillation is a condition of the heart which causes irregularity of the heartbeat. It causes quivering inside the heart chambers, especially the atria. Due to this rapid and irregular trembling, patients also have an increased risk of stroke.People that have atrial fibrillation usually have...
- What are The Signs and Symptoms of Atrial Fibrillation?
What are The Signs and Symptoms of Atrial Fibrillation?Atrial fibrillation also called A-Fib is a condition of the heart which causes irregular heartbeats or arrhythmia. It causes abnormal vibrations in the atria chamber of the heart and also the ventricle chamber. In a healthy human heart, the...
- What Is an Arrhythmia?
An arrhythmia is the violations of the frequency, rhythm, and sequence of heart contractions.Why do arrythmias occur?...
- Bryan H. Curry2041 Georgia Avenue Washington District of Columbia 20060
- Dr. Bryan Raybuck M.D.8505 Arlington Blvd Fairfax Virginia 22031
- Mrs. Georgia S. Willie-Carnegie MD2041 Georgia Avenue, N.W Washington District of Columbia 20060
- Mrs. Stephanie Schwalm Jacobs M.D.2002 Medical Parkway Annapolis Maryland 21401
- Tarek Abou-Ghazala3824 Highland Oaks Drive Fairfax Virginia 22033
- Dr. Ernesto Africano M.D.344 University Blvd West Silver Spring Maryland 20901