Dr. Lawrence Lavery, DPM is one of the country's most highly rated doctors, specializing in plastic and reconstructive surgery and podiatry. DPM Lavery currently treats patients in Dallas, Texas and Baltimore, ...
Dr. Lawrence Lavery D.P.M.'s Practice location
Lewisville, TX 75057Get Direction
TEMPLE, TX 76508Get Direction
Dr. Lawrence Lavery D.P.M.'s reviewsWrite Review
- What It's Like to Live with Type 2 Diabetes
Adapting to a healthier dietA type 2 diabetes patient needs to shift from an unhealthy diet and adapt to a much healthier diet. The recommended diet for type 2 diabetes patients includes three healthy daily meals. A type 2 diabetes patient is at risk of developing cardiovascular problems, so the...
- What Is Sever's Disease: Causes and Treatment
Sever's disease is a type of heel injury that usually occurs in children who are physically active. Most children experience temporary pain without long-term damage. Sever's disease was first described in 1912 by an American doctor named James Warren Sever. The condition is also called calcaneal...
- Plantar Fasciitis Exercises and Remedies
The plantar fascia is a particular part of your foot that takes up most of the pressure of your weight, which is why it is often strained. Moreover, if you have been sitting down in a chair or the sofa for too long and get up suddenly, it can cause the plantar fascia to suddenly flare up. The...
- Plantar Fasciitis: Treatment and Therapy for Plantar Fasciitis
Meaning of Plantar FasciitisOne of the most common causes of heel pain is called plantar fasciitis. A flat band of ligament or tissue connects the heel bone to the toes. This ligament is called the plantar fascia, which also provides support to the arch of the foot. If the plantar fascia is...
- Ingrown Toenail Removal and Treatment
What Is an Ingrown Toenail?Ingrown toenail is the layman’s term for the medical ailment called onychocryptosis or unguis incarnatus. This is a common and painful condition that usually occurs at the end or on the outer side of the big toe. However, any toenail can still become ingrown. They...
- What Causes My Ankles and Feet to Swell?
We often see the troublesome swelling in our ankles and feet, which affects our movements. Fortunately, this swelling is not very serious and you shouldn't worry about it if you are physically active. If swelling is associated with serious symptoms, it does require medical attention as it may be an...
- Dr. Jonathan Mark Kletz DPM6760 Abrams Rd Dallas TX 75231
- Dr. Richard A. Nichols PA DPM1600 Lancaster Dr Grapevine Texas 76051
- Dr. Brent Stephen Banks DPM808 West Interstate 20 Arlington TX 76017
- Dr. Davey P Suh DPM2281 Olympia Drive Flower Mound TX 75028
- Dr. Jeffrey M. Radack D.P.M.8080 State Highway 121 Mckinney TX 75070
- Dr. Sara Suttle DPM22999 Highway 59 N Kingwood TX 77339