Dr. Teressa Haeger is a psychologist practicing in Dahlonega, GA. Dr. Haeger specializes in the treatment of health mental problems, and helps people to cope with their mental illnesses. As a psychologist, Dr. Haeger evaluates and treats patients through a variety of methods, most typically being psychotherapy or talk therapy. Patients usually visit Dr. Haeger because they have been experiencing depression, anxiety, stress or anger for a significant period of time and are seeking help. Psychologists may perform a variety of exams and assessments to diagnose a mental condition.
Dr. Teressa F. Haeger PH.D.'s Practice location
Dahlonega, GA 30533Get Direction
Dr. Teressa F. Haeger PH.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- What Are Different Cognitive Behavioral Techniques?
Cognitive Behavioral Therapy is an effective way of treating several mental conditions such as:...
- Have You Heard About the Various Types of Depression?
Depression is a state of mind wherein people feel sad, anxious, and upset all the time. It is a mental condition that affects the way a person thinks, feels, and behaves. Depression happens when people's thoughts turn completely negative and they later become distant avoiding any form of social...
- What Is an Outgoing Introvert?
What is an outgoing introvert?Sometimes, an outgoing introvert show traits or features of an introvert, but certain things just don’t resonate with them, which can be seen in other extroverts. You may not spend time alone on weekends and would like to spend time out with friends. You may also have...
- What Is a Psychosomatic Disorder?
What is a psychosomatic disorder?It is a disorder wherein physical symptoms develop due to mental factors. The term "psyche" refers to the word "mind" and "somatic" means the observed physical signs and symptoms of the disease. Every disease has physical and mental components, so most diseases are...
- Different Types of Anxiety Disorders You Should Know About
Everyone feels anxious from time to time, but chronic anxiety can adversely impact the quality of your life. While in moderation, anxiety is not a bad thing, but when it becomes intense, it can have serious consequences on your physical health too. Everyone experiences anxiety differently. Some have...
- Dr. Lillee Clark PH.D.605 Green St Nw Gainesville GA 30501
- Dr. Janice R Hughes PHD200 W Academy St Nw Gainesville GA 30501
- Dr. Rees Cecil Chapman PH.D40 Cosens Ln Dahlonega GA 30533
- Dr. Afton Burt PHD629 Dawsonville Hwy Gainesville GA 30501
- Dr. Guy W Jordan Other1566 Thompson Bridge Rd Gainesville GA 30501
- Dr. David S Bailey ED.D., ABPP200 W Academy St Nw Gainesville GA 30501