Dr. Katrina Winslade is an optometrist practicing in MEDFORD, MA. Dr. Winslade specializing in providing eye care services to patients. As an optometrist, Dr. Winslade performs eye exams, tests vision, corrects vision by prescribing eye glasses or contacts, detects certain eye disorders and manages and treats vision problems. Optometrists often work closely with ophthalmologists who may need to further treat patients with surgical procedures.
Dr. Katrina Winslade O.D.'s Practice location
MEDFORD, MA 02155Get Direction
Dr. Katrina Winslade O.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- What is Secondary Cataracts?
Everyone who has had their cataracts removed surgically remembers how happy they felt when they finally regained their ability to see. The world all of a sudden became more lively and full of color. You began doing things you couldn't do when you had the cataracts. But then you began noticing your...
- What are Bilateral Cataracts?
The lenses of healthy eyes are usually clear. Cataracts occur when a person's lenses become cloudy and opaque. Cataracts can affect both eyes at the same time, called bilateral cataracts. Bilateral cataracts are very common, but cataracts must occur on their own and cannot spread from one eye to the...
- What are the Causes and Symptoms of Pink Eye?
Pink eye, or conjunctivitis, is a contagious eye condition caused by the inflammation and infection of the conjunctiva. The conjunctiva is the transparent membrane covering the white part of the eye and the eyeball. Infection and swelling of the the mucous membrane becomes reddish, and the entire...
- What is Age-Related Cataracts?
When the eye lens changes with age, cataracts develop and your vision becomes blurry. A clear structure, the lens is located at the back of the pupil. Light streams in via the cornea and the lens directs it to the retina when it enters the eye.When you start to age, cataracts can begin developing,...
- Reasons Why You Would Need a Cataract Surgery
Unfortunately, no particular drug or types of eye drops have been found to specifically reverse or prevent the formation of cataracts. There are eyeglasses that can be recommended by your doctor if you develop nearsightedness or blurred vision as a result of cataract formation. A surgical procedure...
- Dr. Cathy Stern O.D.7 Cedar Dr Canton MA 02021
- Dr. Tracy Keith Hairston O.D.463 Worcester Road Framingham MA 01702
- Dr. Curtis Russell Frank O.D.10 High St Boston MA 02110
- Dr. Shilpi Bhadra Mehta O.D.75 Middlesex Tpke Burlington MA 01803
- Dr. Jami B Parsons O.D.50 Staniford St Boston MA 02114
- Dr. Sanbrita Mondal O.D.100 Cambridge Side Pl Cambridge MA 02141