Dr. Jairo Castillo MD
Anesthesiologist267 Grant St Bridgeport Anesthesi Bridgeport CT, 06610
Dr. Jairo Castillo is an anesthesiologist practicing in Bridgeport, CT. Dr. Castillo ensures the safety of patients who are about to undergo surgery. Anestesiologists specialize in general anesthesia, which will (put the patient to sleep), sedation, which will calm the patient or make him or her unaware of the situation, and regional anesthesia, which just numbs a specific part of the body. As an anesthesiologist, Dr. Castillo also might help manage pain after an operation.
Education and Training
Columbia Univ Coll of Physicians And Surgeons, New York Ny 1986
Columbia University College of Physicians and Surgeons 1986
AnesthesiologyAmerican Board of AnesthesiologyABA
- Bloodless Medicine/transfusion-free Surgery
- Member Yale-New Haven Children's Hospital, Bridgeport Campus
Dr. Jairo Castillo MD's Practice location
Dr. Jairo Castillo MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Castillo
- The Function of Vas Deferens
Male reproductive systemMost of the components of this system are located outside the male body. The testis, penis, scrotum, and epididymis are some of the structures. For sexual intercourse the male organ responsible is the penis. From the urethra the semen is released through the penis. The...
- The Brady Approach to Fibromyalgia: Why Is Dr. Brady's Method So Limited?
Dr. David Brady is a naturopathic physician and nutritionist who became famous on social media because of his new and unique method for alternative health, especially for fibromyalgia. His perspective of the disease concentrates more on the psychological aspects, rather than the physical. Brady...
- What Is the Epiglottis?
What is Epiglottis?Epiglottis is a elastic flap of tissue that is shaped like a thin leaf and situated at the root of the tongue. It protects the opening between the vocal cords, known as the entrance of the glottis. Epiglottis is covered with mucous membrane, which is a yellow elastic cartilage...
- Recovery After a Laminectomy
Laminectomy is a surgical procedure done for the removal of the lamina, bone spurs, and ligaments that may be putting pressure on your spinal nerves and causing lower back pain. The procedure is said to be one of the most commonly performed back surgeries. Below is a detailed information on what...
- What Are the Risks of Laminectomy?
Your doctor will first attempt to give you other alternative treatments before recommending surgery. If your back pain still persists after treatment, your doctor may suggest for surgery as one of the solutions. Laminectomy is the most probable surgical procedure that you will have to undergo.Facts...
- Different Types of Physicians Explained
Doctors or physicians are categorized according to different factors including medical specialties and subspecialties. Most doctors specialize in a specific area of medicine. This article provides a summary of the different types of doctors in the medical field. AllergistsAllergists are also...
- Heidi M Boules M.D.333 CEDAR STREET NEW HAVEN CT 06510
- Sinha A. MonsurHealth Sciences Center Stony Brook New York 11790
- Dr. Brenda C. McClain MD20 YORK ST NEW HAVEN CT 06510
- Ms. Ellen S. Steinberg M.D.HEALTH SCIENCES CENTER L4 #060 STONY BROOK NY 11794
- Dr. Ala Haddadin MD20 York St New Haven CT 06510
- Peggy A. SeidmanHSC Level 4 Stony Brook New York 11790