Dr. David Wilson is an optometrist practicing in Carlisle, PA. Dr. Wilson specializing in providing eye care services to patients. As an optometrist, Dr. Wilson performs eye exams, tests vision, corrects vision by prescribing eye glasses or contacts, detects certain eye disorders and manages and treats vision problems. Optometrists often work closely with ophthalmologists who may need to further treat patients with surgical procedures.
Dr. David Russell Wilson OD's Practice location
Carlisle, PA 17013Get Direction
Dr. David Russell Wilson OD's reviewsWrite Review
- What is Age-Related Cataracts?
When the eye lens changes with age, cataracts develop and your vision becomes blurry. A clear structure, the lens is located at the back of the pupil. Light streams in via the cornea and the lens directs it to the retina when it enters the eye.When you start to age, cataracts can begin developing,...
- Which Doctors Treat Diabetes?
There are many healthcare providers who can diagnose and treat diabetes. While most people may see a primary care doctor if they start having symptoms of diabetes, other physicians and specialists can also help monitor the condition.Doctors who treat diabetesThe following are doctors and specialists...
- What are the Causes and Symptoms of Pink Eye?
Pink eye, or conjunctivitis, is a contagious eye condition caused by the inflammation and infection of the conjunctiva. The conjunctiva is the transparent membrane covering the white part of the eye and the eyeball. Infection and swelling of the the mucous membrane becomes reddish, and the entire...
- Differences Between Optometrists, Opticians, and Ophthalmologists
Safeguarding Your VisionWe are all dependent on our vision in more ways than we realize. Without a healthy vision, we would be unable to smoothly do a lot of things. Our vision enables us to properly work and recognize faces and objects.There are numerous factors that can affect our eyes, including...
- Everything You Need to Know About Cataract Surgery
What is a cataract?Sometimes there is a clouding of the lens in the eye; this clouding is called a cataract. Mostly, this clouding is related to old age. In fact, the majority of Americans aged 80 and above have experienced this clouding or have already undergone a cataract surgery at a particular...
- What to Expect After LASIK Eye Surgery
LASIK eye surgery is a corrective procedure that aims to rectify vision distortions that are caused by the changing curvature of the cornea and shifting length of the eyeball. The cornea is a transparent coating that bulges on the outside of the eyeball, and allows light to penetrate its surface at...
- Dr. William E. Boshinski O.D.5275 East Trindle Road Mechanicsburg Pennsylvania 17050
- Dr. Jon Eric Noll OD1440 State Rd Duncannon PA 17020
- Dr. John J O'donnell, jr. O.D.92 Tuscarora St Harrisburg PA 17104
- Dr. Andrew L Leitzel O.D.234 Rosedale Dr Manchester PA 17345
- Dr. James D Herbst OD717 Market St. Lemoyne PA 17043
- Dr. Loretta K Schmidgall OD PC3211 Carlisle Rd Dover PA 17315