Dr. Kay Womack is a pediatrician practicing in Wichita, KS. Dr. Womack is a doctor who specializes in the health care of children. As a pedicatrician, Dr. Womack diagnoses and treats infections, injuries, diseases and other disorders in children. Pediatricians typically work with infants, children, teenagers and young adults up to age 21. They practice medical care as well as preventative health care. Dr. Womack can oversee and manage the physical, mental and emotional health of their patients.
Education and Training
Univ of Ks Sch of Med, Kansas City Ks 1988
University of Wales in Great Britain 1988
PediatricsAmerican Board of PediatricsABP
- Ear Infection
- Stomach Flu
- Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (adhd)
- Menstrual Cramps
- Strep Throat
- Via Christi Reg Mc/St Francis, Pediatrics
- KCUMB-COMEC/Via Christi Regional Medical Center Program
Dr. Kay Womack MD's Practice location
Dr. Kay Womack MD's reviewsWrite Review
- What Are the Symptoms and Causes of Oral Thrush?
Infection of the mouth and throat by the fungus Candida albicans is known as thrush. The same fungus may infect other parts of the body, resulting in diseases like diaper rash and vaginal yeast infections. Candida infections are seen in children, older adults, and those with weak immune system. The...
- Does My Baby Have Acid Reflux?
Spit out what they have just been fed; this is known as reflux or posseting. This is not vomiting. It is important to learn the difference between vomiting and reflux. In vomiting, the muscles contract to forcefully expel the contents of the stomach, whereas in reflux, it is a spontaneous expulsion...
- When to Seek Medication for Jaundice in Newborn Babies
Jaundice usually appears about three days after birth and disappears by the time the baby is two weeks old. Premature babies are more prone to jaundice than the mature ones. This condition can also take 5-7 days to appear. It can also stretch up to 3 weeks. Jaundice also tends to last relatively...
- How to Help Your Child Stick to Cystic Fibrosis Treatment
If your child is diagnosed with cystic fibrosis, you are likely to have a lot of questions and concerns. Will my child be able to have a normal life? Can I help my child get the best possible care? A child with CF can still go to school, play sports, and do regular stuff just like the other...
- ADHD: How it Impacts the Family
Any negative medical condition suffered by one family member usually carries over to the rest of the family. How an ADHD diagnosis can affect the whole familyOnce a child, teenager, or even an adult, is diagnosed with ADHD, the impact of the diagnosis will be felt by the entire family. Furthermore,...
- What Is Campylobacter Infection: Causes and Treatment
Campylobacter InfectionOne of the main causes of diarrhea is Campylobacter. It is also one of the major causes of foodborne illnesses. When it infects the gastrointestinal tract, it can cause cramps, fever, and diarrhea. Campylobacter infections can be prevented by good handwashing habits and food...
- Dr. Stephanie Audrey Binder M.D.550 North Hillside Street Wichita Kansas 67214
- Dr. Katherine J Melhorn MD1010 N Kansas Wichita KS 67214
- Dr. Philip L Newlin MD818 N Carriage Pkwy Wichita KS 67208
- Dr. Tina S Haynes M.D.6837 W 37th Street North Wichita KS 67205
- Dr. Raman Chopra M.D.551 N Hillside St Wichita KS 67214
- Dr. Elaine M Harrington MD9211 E 21st St N Wichita KS 67206