Dr. Casiano received her bachelor's degree from Tulane University in New Orleans and earned her medical degree from Mercer University. She completed her residency at Winnie Palmer Hospital for Women a ...
Education and Training
Mercer University School of Medicine 2009
- Gestational Diabetes
- High Blood Pressure (hypertension)
- MemberWellStar Medical Group
- Orlando Health
Dr. Maria Mischelle Casiano M.D.'s Practice location
Austell, GA 30106Get Direction
Dr. Maria Mischelle Casiano M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- What are the Causes and Symptoms of Menstrual Cramps?
The dull, throbbing, or sharp pain felt in the lower abdomen before and during menstrual periods is known as menstrual cramps, or dysmenorrhea. The pain may range in severity and continue for two to three days. Although all women are not affected by period pains, it may affect normal activities in...
- Natural Compound in Garlic May Help Fight Ovarian Cancer
Dating all the way back to 5000 years ago, garlic has been used in food and as medicine, exhibiting nutritional and medicinal value. In fact, it was the Greek physician Hippocrates, also known as the “Father of Western Medicine”, who recommended the use of garlic for a variety of conditions and...
- Anemia: Learning More About The Unfortunates
Anemia is a medical condition in which the count of red blood cells in the blood is lower than the normal number. This can occur due to many reasons such as deficiency of some vitamin, iron or it can also be hereditary. It is one of the most common disorders of blood and there are reports suggesting...
- What Is Toviaz?
Generic Name: FesoterodineBrand Name: ToviazWhat is Toviaz?Toviaz is a medication for the treatment of spasms that occur in the bladder muscles. The generic name of Toviaz is fesoterodine. This drug is mostly used for the treatment of an overactive bladder and other accompanying symptoms such...
- Certain Antiviral Medications May Be Safe to Take During Pregnancy
According to a report published in, Journal of the American Medical Association, certain antiviral medications during early pregnancy may not increase the child’s risk of major birth defects. Antiviral medications including acyclovir, valacyclovir, and famciclovir, are often prescribed for the...
- Complications of Glucose-6-Phosphate Dehydrogenase (G6PD) Deficiency
IntroductionGlucose-6-phosphate dehydrogenase (G6PD) deficiency is an inherited condition in which the enzyme glucose-6-phosphate dehydrogenase is not produced enough by the body. This enzyme is needed to help the red blood cells (RBCs) of the body to function normally.If there is a lack of this...
- Kenny R. Sinervo6105 Peachtree Dunwoody Road Atlanta GA 30328
- Dr. Andrew Anthony Toledo M.D.1100 Johnson Ferry Road Atlanta Georgia 30342
- Mrs. Sharon A. Bent-Harley M.D.2678 Buford Hwy NE Atlanta Georgia 30324
- Dr. Michael C. Scott M.D.5780 Peachtree Dunwoody Road Atlanta Georgia 30342
- Ms. Alise M. Jones-Bailey M.D.3280 Howell Mill Road Northwest Atlanta Georgia 30327
- Dr. Hector Caceres Serrano MD724 Stone Avenue Talladega Alabama 35160