Dr. Melanie Keene Hall M.D.
Family Practitioner5192 Old Highway 11 Suite 2 Hattiesburg MS, 39402
Dr. Hall joined Oak Grove Family Clinic in August of 2013. She received a Bachelor of Science at The University of Southern Mississippi in Hattiesburg, Miss., and her medical degree at the University ...
Education and Training
University of Mississippi School of Medicine 2010
- High Cholesterol
- Type 2 Diabetes
- Vascular Disease
Dr. Melanie Keene Hall M.D.'s Practice location
Hattiesburg, MS 39402Get Direction
HATTIESBURG, MS 39402Get Direction
Dr. Melanie Keene Hall M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Hall
- How to Get Rid of a Boil: Homeopathic Treatment and Prevention
IntroductionA small bump on any part of the body is always a troublesome affair. Has anyone wondered whether it is just a boil or a pimple? Although the two often look so similar, they are actually two different things. A pimple and a boil may start out similarly, wherein there would be a reddish...
- Is Mumps Preventable?
Mumps is a highly contagious infection caused by a certain virus. It can easily be spread from one person to another; therefore, prevention is very important. The MMR vaccine is the surest way to prevent mumps. Common symptoms associated with mumps include painful inflammation on the cheeks or...
- What Are Night Sweats: Get the Facts
What are night sweats?Night sweats are also called as nocturnal hyperhidrosis, which means excessive sweating during the night. Night sweats are episodes of continuous sweating at night even when the environmental temperature is very cold. Some people may sweat so extensively that they might find...
- Did You Know That Bactrim Can Treat Multiple Infections?
Bacteria are microorganisms that thrive in the environment, but they are not always harmful. There are a number of vital functions that are performed by bacteria, which are essential for our day-to-day living. However, sometimes, these bacteria may leave harmful strains on or inside our body. When...
- Mesenteric Adenitis: Symptoms, Causes, and Treatment
Introduction Mesenteric adenitis is the inflammation of the lymph nodes present in the mesentery, which is the membrane that attaches the small intestine to the abdominal cavity wall. It usually causes abdominal pain, especially in children and teenagers. Lymph nodes contain lymphocytes, which are...
- Understanding Chlorophyll and Its Amazing Health Benefits
You might have heard about chlorophyll at some point in your life--everyone who has gone to school has been told by their science teacher about how plants make their own food from sunlight. However, not everyone knows that the green substance commonly for imparting the color green to plants actually...
- Dr. Stephen Marc Wascomb M.D.2556 Old Hwy 24 Hattiesburg MS 39402
- Dr. Nancy Elaine Weible M.D.6120 Highway 49 Hattiesburg MS 39401
- Dr. Kenneth L Gooch M.D.415 S 28TH AVE HATTIESBURG MS 39401
- Dr. Lisa C Bushardt MD105 Thornhill Dr Hattiesburg MS 39402
- Dr. Stephen L Harless MD101 Weems St Purvis MS 39475
- Dr. John David Bullock MD1238 Highway 42 Sumrall MS 39482