Dr. Juliana O'laughlin is a pediatrician practicing in Shakopee, MN. Dr. O'laughlin is a doctor who specializes in the health care of children. As a pedicatrician, Dr. O'laughlin diagnoses and treats infections, injuries, diseases and other disorders in children. Pediatricians typically work with infants, children, teenagers and young adults up to age 21. They practice medical care as well as preventative health care. Dr. O'laughlin can oversee and manage the physical, mental and emotional health of their patients.
Education and Training
Univ of Mn Med Sch-Minneapolis, Minneapolis Mn 2000
University of Mn Med Sch 1997
PediatricsAmerican Board of PediatricsABP
- Univ Of Mn Med Sch, Pediatrics
- University Of Mn Med School
Dr. Juliana Y O'laughlin M.D.'s Practice location
Shakopee, MN 55379Get Direction
Dr. Juliana Y O'laughlin M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- Benefits of a Weighted Vest for Autism
Sensory integration therapy has been used for people with autism and other neurological disorders to try and tackle the underlying neurological processing and integration of sensory information in order to have a positive effect on emotion, learning, and behavior. Using a weighted vest for autism is...
- What Are Fraternal Twins?
Fraternal twins definitionFraternal twins are commonly known as "non-identical twins" and can be simply defined as siblings who share the same womb but with different amniotic sacs and placentas. Biologically, they are said to be "dizygotic" meaning two different sperm cells fertilized two...
- Autism: How to Talk About Puberty with Your Child
Puberty typically occurs between the ages of 7-14 years for girls and 12-17 years for boys and is never a smooth sail for any child. While it may not be easy to begin discussing body changes, it is vital to find a way of doing it as early as possible. It's difficult to know for sure if sex...
- Children Who Snore May Develop Behavioral Problems
A new study shows that snoring, breathing through one's mouth, and stopping breathing while asleep may lead to behavioral problems in children. Earlier studies have shown that these disorders in sleeping are known as hyperactivity.The study recruited pregnant women who were due to deliver between...
- What Are the Complications of Mumps?
Mumps is a contagious illness caused by a virus. It can be passed through direct contact from one person to another. There are numerous problems that come along with mumps. They can be worrying, but they aren’t very serious and often improve as the illness passes. Common complications...
- Taming Your Child's Temper Tantrum
Temper TantrumsTemper tantrums have been defined by experts as an unplanned display of anger or emotions by children. Children will often whine, scream, or cry during a tantrum. They may hold their breath or widely swing their arms and legs. Children between the ages of one and four experience the...
- Ernest Swihart15729 Woodgate Road South Minnetonka Minnesota 55345
- Dr. Vicki M. Oster MD18315 Cascade Drive Eden Prairie Minnesota 55347
- Dr. Christy S Sanford MD3024 Snelling Ave Minneapolis MN 55406
- Foram Ashwin Mankodi MBBS404 W Fountain St Albert Lea MN 56007
- Dr. Jennifer L Lessin M.D.8455 Flying Cloud Dr Eden Prairie MN 55344
- Dr. Emillie Dedon Kirven M.D.4705 31st Ave S Minneapolis MN 55406