Dr. Kristina Shilts is an audiologist practicing in Saint Louis, MO. Dr. Shilts evaluates, diagnoses and treats hearing loss, balance issues and tinnitus. Audiologists can care for patients of all ages and treat almost all types of hearing loss. As an audiologist, Dr. Shilts takes part in services like prescribing and fitting hearing aids, recommending assisted listening devices and providing hearing rehabilitation. Audiologists can work in a number of settings such as hospitals, schools, clinics, private practices as well as government, military and VA hospitals.
Kristina Shilts's Practice location
Saint Louis, MO 63110Get Direction
DES PERES, MO 63131Get Direction
Kristina Shilts's reviewsWrite Review
- Treatments for Dehydration
Replacing fluids and electrolytes are the best ways to curtail dehydration. The dehydration treatment will depend on the source of the dehydration, age and how serious it is.How to cure dehydration in adults who are sickThe majority of adults can treat dehydration by consuming plenty of water and...
- Support Groups for Lupus: Finding Balance While Battling Your Disease
Support groups are created to compensate happiness, encouragement, and hope to those individuals who need them the most. Support groups provide the opportunity to be truly “supported” by someone during a sorrowful and unpredictable “roller coaster” of your life. As patients can share their...
- How Dehydration is Diagnosed
Signs such as abnormal skin elasticity, no urination and sunken eyes are often used by doctors to diagnose dehydration. Other symptoms are decreased blood flow to the extremities, accelerated heart rate and low blood pressure when standing after a period of rest.The following tests may be...
- What are the Signs and Symptoms of Laryngitis?
Laryngitis is the inflammation of voice cords in the voice box, in other words, it is the inflammation of the larynx. A larynx is an organ that resembles a tube and is located in the trachea (windpipe). The Adam’s apple is the protrusion of the larynx in the throat.Laryngitis is the swelling of...
- What is the DASH diet?
DASH, or Dietary Approaches to Stop Hypertension, is a flexible eating plan developed by experts to lower blood pressure. Although the diet was developed for people with hypertension, it was found to be effective in losing weight, and also in reducing diabetes, metabolic syndrome, and other health...
- Different Types of Physicians Explained
Doctors or physicians are categorized according to different factors including medical specialties and subspecialties. Most doctors specialize in a specific area of medicine. This article provides a summary of the different types of doctors in the medical field. AllergistsAllergists are also...
- Dr. Rachael Jeanette Mangiore AU.D.3009 N Ballas Rd Saint Louis MO 63131
- Jael Hall AUD183 Concord Plaza Shopping Ctr Saint Louis MO 63128
- Kristen Elizabeth Kramer AU.D.12399 Gravois Rd Saint Louis MO 63127
- James Edward Scott M.S.#1 Jefferson Barracks Drive Saint Louis MO 63125
- Andrea Marie Vinyard AUD, CCC-A10094 Litzsinger Rd Saint Louis MO 63124
- Dr. Alison Mensi Brockmeyer AUD4921 Parkview Pl Saint Louis MO 63110