Dr. Francis Marrero is a general practitioner practicing in Orocovis, PR. Dr. Marrero does not specialize in one area of medicine, however provides routine health care services. General practitioners typically have regular, even life-long patients who they provide health care services to. Dr. Marrero provides services including physical exams, immunizations, and diagnosing and treating multiple illnesses and injuries. General practitioners typically work in private offices and clinics and have staffs of nurses and administators.
Dr. Francis Eugenia Marrero M.D.'s Practice location
Orocovis, PR 00720Get Direction
Dr. Francis Eugenia Marrero M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- The Signs of Strep Throat
What is strep throat?Strep throat is the most common form of bacterial infection of the throat and tonsils, resulting in inflammation and irritation. Strep throat is caused by different types of streptococcus bacteria. The severity of the condition differs from one type of bacteria to another. Not...
- Does SeroVital Really Work?
IntroductionHuman growth hormone or HGH is a single chain peptide hormone naturally produced by the brain. It does the following:...
- Fibromyalgia Treatment: What are the Alternatives?
Fibromyalgia is a chronic health condition characterized by widespread pain and fatigue. Other symptoms include sleep disturbances, memory problems, sensitivity to touch, depression, overactive bladder, and irritable bowel syndrome. The pain, chronic tiredness, and other symptoms can have a major...
- Causes and Treatment for Gynecomastia
What Is Gynecomastia?When boys enter adolescence, they will see a lot of hormonal changes in their body. The growth in both maternal and paternal hormones leads to changes like a growth of hair, deepening of the voice, etc. In some cases, due to excess estrogen in the body, the breast tissue in...
- Do I Need to Change My Lifestyle Habits if I Have Hypothyroidism?
Hypothyroidism is a disease that affects the metabolic rate and energy levels of the body. It is characterized by a defect in the thyroid gland that reduces the production of thyroid hormones, the hormones responsible for regulating the metabolism of the body. Hypothyroidism is characterized by...
- 5 Tips on Living with Diarrhea
What is Diarrhea?Diarrhea refers to a waterborne disease in which the stools become loose and watery. It’s a very common disease and one which isn’t usually serious. A lot of people suffer from it very often, and it is one of the most uncomfortable conditions to be in. Symptoms of diarrhea...
- Roberto FernándezCarr 173 Km 6.0 Cidra PR 00739
- Dr. Frank Campos lopez MDCarretera 146 Km 24 1 Bo Cordillera Ciales PR 00638
- Dr. Yiselle Lopez ortiz M.D.40 Calle Costa Real Juana Diaz PR 00795
- Miss Lorieva Acevedo MDAve. Emilio Fagot 2905 Ponce PR 00716
- Dr. Jaime Edgar Gaona MDCDT Jayuya Calle Cementerio 2 Jayuya PR 00664
- Dr. Luis Angel Lopezrivera M.D.G31 Calle Cereza Bayamon PR 00956