Dr. Thomas Dubrava is a psychologist practicing in Bellbrook, OH. Dr. Dubrava specializes in the treatment of health mental problems, and helps people to cope with their mental illnesses. As a psychologist, Dr. Dubrava evaluates and treats patients through a variety of methods, most typically being psychotherapy or talk therapy. Patients usually visit Dr. Dubrava because they have been experiencing depression, anxiety, stress or anger for a significant period of time and are seeking help. Psychologists may perform a variety of exams and assessments to diagnose a mental condition.
Dr. Thomas Joseph Dubrava PHD's Practice location
Bellbrook, OH 45305Get Direction
Dr. Thomas Joseph Dubrava PHD's reviewsWrite Review
- 17 Things That People with Type A Personalities Do
What is Type A Personality?In the 1950s, two cardiologists, Meyer Friedman and Ray Rosenman, developed Type A and Type B personality theory stating these are two contrasting personality types. According to this theory, Type A personalities are more competitive, outgoing, ambitious, impatient...
- What Is Emotional Eating?
There may be times that an individual will turn to junk food to deal with emotional stress. This habit of eating comfort foods to satisfy a feeling or an emotion is referred to as emotional eating. When an individual turns to emotional eating, he or she may over eat to try to combat strained...
- The History of Muscular Dystrophy
What is muscular dystrophy?Muscular dystrophy is an inherited disorder, which is often characterized by a progressive type of muscular degeneration and weakness. There are several types of muscular dystrophy, wherein each type eventually leads to an increased disability, strength loss, and potential...
- Wishes Come True For These Two Inspiring People with Autism
Many people believe autism to be an obstacle that can hold people back from achieving their dreams. This is of course totally untrue, and the story of one PhD student shows exactly why this statement was false.The story of Kelvin SmithKelvin Smith is a graduate of Auburn University who is pursuing...
- Taming Your Child's Temper Tantrum
Temper TantrumsTemper tantrums have been defined by experts as an unplanned display of anger or emotions by children. Children will often whine, scream, or cry during a tantrum. They may hold their breath or widely swing their arms and legs. Children between the ages of one and four experience the...
- Social Networking Sites May Reflect the Realities of Your Life
Social networking sites like Facebook, Instagram and Twitter may reflect the realities of your personality, according to a study published in the journal Psychological Science. This was revealed by group of researchers who tried to determine whether people fake it on social networking sites...
- Dr. William Russell Arnold PH.D.118 N 2nd St Fairborn OH 45324
- Dr. Dennis Evan O'grady PSY.D.7501 Paragon Rd Dayton OH 45459
- Dr. Karen Dotrice Harrison-hollinger PSYD5318 Rexford Ct Montgomery AL 36116
- Dr. Kathleen A Bonie PHD1136 Wilmington Ave Dayton OH 45420
- Dr. Anne Elizabeth Camm PSYDMiddletown Regional Hospital Middletown OH 45044
- Dr. Lynn Marie Farney PSY.D.109 W Main St Medway OH 45341