Dr. Humberto A Coto M.D.
Cardiologist | Cardiovascular Disease4600 N Habana Ave Suite 4 Tampa FL, 33614
Dr. Humberto Coto is a cardiologist practicing in Tampa, FL. Dr. Coto specializes in diagnosing, monitoring, and treating diseases or conditions of the heart and blood vessels and the cardiovascular system. These conditions include heart attacks, heart murmurs, coronary heart disease, and hypertension. Dr. Coto also practices preventative medicine, helping patients maintain a heart-healthy life.
Education and Training
Universidad Nacional Autonoma de Honduras Facultad de Ciencias Medicas 1978
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM- Cardiovascular Disease
- Heart Disease
- Heart Failure
- Coronary Artery Disease (cad)
- Vascular Disease
- Univ Louisville Sch Of Med, Cardiovascular Diseases; E Tn U-J H Quillen Coll Med, Internal Medicine
- E Tn University J H Quillen College Med
- University of Louisville School of Medicine Program
Dr. Humberto A Coto M.D.'s Practice location
Tampa, FL 33614Get Direction
TAMPA, FL 33614Get Direction
Tampa, FL 33613Get Direction
Dr. Humberto A Coto M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Coto
- Ehlers-Danlos Syndrome: Symptoms, Causes, Diagnosis, and Treatment
What is Ehlers-Danlos syndrome (EDS)?Ehlers-Danlos syndrome (EDS) is a group of genetic disorders that affect the body’s connective tissues, which are proteins that support the blood vessels, skin, bones, and other organs in the body. Connective tissues also provide elasticity and strength to the...
- The Correlation Between Height and Heart Disease Risk
The New England Journal of Medicine recently published research linking height and coronary artery disease through the study of genetics. Doctors have known since the 1950s about the link between short stature and coronary artery disease, “but the reason behind this really hasn’t been completely...
- Treatment Options for Lupus
Lupus does not have a complete cure; however, the symptoms can be managed. With thorough treatment, life expectancy of the patient can be increased to the fullest. Early diagnosis and treatment of lupus is important for preventing permanent damage to one's organs.Your doctor may begin your treatment...
- How Does your Triglyceride Level Affect You?
Triglycerides are produced as a product of breakdown of fats. It is also produced from carbohydrates to be stored as energy. Triglycerides are generally stored in fat cells and released when needed.The healthy range or normal level of triglycerides in the body is less than 150 milligrams per...
- Treatment for Atrial Fibrillation
Atrial fibrillation (also called AFib) is a heart arrhythmia infection. It causes sporadic electrical signals within the atria, affecting heart rate. This is referred to as rapid ventricular rate (RVR). Atrial fibrillation derives from unusual electrical impulses within the heart.Factors to consider...
- Hypertension: When Should I Call a Doctor?
Emergency situations with high blood pressure, called hypertensive crisis, are common when blood pressure is very high. This is a serious situation, as it may lead to organ damage. If the increase in blood pressure is not too high to cause any problems to any of the organs it is referred to as...
- Dr. Rakesh Sharma M.D.700 West Grove Street El Dorado Arkansas 71730
- Melvin W. Young21199A Clubside Drive Boca Raton Florida 33434
- Dr. Asad Sawar MD3010 E 138th Ave Tampa FL 33613
- Dr. Joel Fernandez M.D.509 S Armenia Ave Tampa FL 33609
- Dr. Sendhil K Krishnan MD, FACC12901 Bruce B Downs Blvd Tampa FL 33612
- Dr. Yasmin N Amin M.D.1301 2nd Ave Sw Largo FL 33770